✧ party rock! ✧

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
🎆 ˚☂️ YOUTUBE HIGHSCHOOL ! ˚.
I. CHAPTER 1(✰🎡🍇)
[ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 913 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: none ]
REAL-LIFE .*
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

( ✰ 🎆)   ━━  ❛ 'BOUT WHERE I SHOULD'VE BEEN ❜ ˚

( ✰ 🎆) ━━ ❛ 'BOUT WHERE I
SHOULD'VE BEEN ❜ ˚.༄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

bree
we walked into the place were the party will be at and we see lizzie and her boyfriend, joel. i walk over to them, "hey lizzie and joel." "hey bree!" lizzie and joel reply as joel takes a sip from his drink. "how do you know my name?" i say tilting my head. "the word gets around, i'm kidding, but i watch your videos!" he responds with a small laugh.

i smile as lizzie says, "well, joel and i are going to film a short vlog. it was nice to meet you again, bree!" lizzie says as i wave bye to them and they walked off. i soonly look around and see a guy looking at valerie like he'd like to talk to her. i walked over to the guy and inform him "that's my best friend, valerie. you should go talk to her and don't be scared. she doesn't bite, unless you're into that!" i say laughing, thinking i'm funny.

"wait, aren't you, steve?" i ask. "yeah, i'm steve! do you watch my videos?" he asks. "yeah! now go on, sir, go talk to her!" i replied. "thanks." he says and walks off to valerie. he looks like this:

( NOTE: HE IS NOT A REAL YOUTUBER )

i walk around and see, The Pals?! there is alex, denis, sub, sketch, and corl. The Pals sitting at a booth and i walk over to them. "hi! i'm bree and you guys are The Pals, right?" i ask pretending i didn't know much of them. "yeah! i know you! you're, Bree Films!" alex tells me with the biggest smile plastered on his face. "oh, really? that's so cool to be known!" i reply, i barley blew up on youtube so this was pretty new.

"wanna sit with us?" sub asks as a tint of blush spreads across my cheek. "i'd love to!" i reply and take a seat next to him. at least thirty minutes pass and i got to get to know them personally which is pretty cool! "well, i've to go find my friend, emily and valerie. they have to be somewhere around here." i tell them and get up. "aww's" were shared around.

"it was great meeting you guys! let me give you guys my number so you guys can give me a call." i tell them with a smile. after, we all exchanged numbers we all said goodbye and i walked off to find, the girls.

sub
bree is so sweet and hilarious! she's pretty too! "sub! you just met her!" i thought to myself, but i've watched her videos and she is hilarious on screen and in real life! i really can't wait to talk to her later and get to know her more!

corl
honestly, it was annoying to watch sub and bree y'all. it looks as sub likes bree and i kinda like her. this might sound crazy already, but think i may win her over! who cares if i barley met her!

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

bree's bonker thoughts!

CORL AND SUB CATCHING THE FEELS LMAO