𝐕𝐈. 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝.

───────────────────────

Youtube High-school! "What if I gave you my number?" ───────────────────────

"What if I gave you my number?"
───────────────────────

Next Day

Emily
I woke up from my sleep, still sleepy not wanting to wake up, but I want to explore Youtube High and probably get to know people. I walk to the kitchen passing bree's room getting a glimpse of her filming a video. When I get to the kitchen and I grab an apple, then head back to my room.

When I got to my room I began to eat my apple and turned on my laptop. "I've to start editing..." I whisper to myself starting to edit the video I recorded a few days ago. 1-2 hours later when I finished editing the video I uploaded it, well at least waited it to upload. The video is kinda short so it took 1-2 hours to edit.

I walk over to my closet and take out a white shirt, black skirt, a black jacket and some converse's:

I place the clothes on my bed and head to my bathroom. I take a shower with warm water and then I get out. I quickly dry my hair and then go to my room, changing into the clothes I picked out. As soon as I'm done I head back to my bathroom hang my towel, do my makeup, bruh my hair, etc.

I grabbed my phone and my mini backpack and left the dorm. I walk to the court yard which is the middle of the four dorms which are freshman, sophomore, junior, and seniors. I sat down on a bench that goes around the whole cherry tree.

I hear someone talking next to me, but the voice was just too familiar. "Who is that?" I whisper to myself looking next to me. And it was Dan aka DanTDM. I look at him and smile and he turns my way.

"Hey, I'm Dan. You're Emily, right? I've watched your videos before " He says with a smile. "Yeah I'm Emily, and I watch your videos, too! I live for your roleplays on MC!" I reply with a small laugh. "What if I gave you number? So, we can talk later because i've to run a few errands." I tell him.

"Sounds good to me." He replies and smiles. We exchanged numbers and we said our goodbyes and I walked to the parking lot to my car. i I drove off to target to grab some snacks and household supplies.

(HALF AN HOUR LATER)

I drove back to my dorm with my stuff and went into my dorm. "Guess who I met!" I say while putting what I got on top of the table. "Who?" Bree asks as she turns her head away from her magazine and to me. "Dan Middleton! Well, DanTDM." I say as I give her the hershey's chocolate bar i got her.

"Wow! Really?" Bree says as she opens her chocolate bar. "Thank you." She then adds. "Yeah! No problem, but anyways where's valerie?" I ask Bree as I take out the stuff I bought. "She's with Steve." Bree says and she walks to her room.

I grab the candy I got for myself and put the other things I bought away. I walk into my room, closing the door behind me. I jumped on my bed and thought to myself, "This place isn't that bad." I thought I probably wouldn't have made friends by now, but I did. I'm really missing my old friends from middle school though.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Bree's & Emily's
Exhausting Bonker Thoughts!

Hey, lovies! Just wanted to say DanTDM is single, just broke up with his girlfriend in the story! Also, whatever he does in this story doesn't reflect him in real life! 🤍