✧ elijah and valerie ✧

[ Chapter 17:  elijah and valerie ]

[ Chapter 17: elijah and valerie ]

what's that?!

[ Word Count: 300 ]

[ Warnings: none ]

[ AUTHORS NOTE: they all be falling in love so quick lmaooo! ]

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

bree
when we all finally get to emily, valerie, and mine's dorm the boys and us go inside and we walk to the living room. "what movie should we watch?" i ask them all as i turn on the tv. "finding dory?" denis suggests. "uh, what about something else?" Braden said. "the revenge of the Bridesmaid?" alex then said. "i love that movie!" valerie says with a smile. "bridesmaids it is!" i say.

"i'll go get some popcorn." Elijah said. "you don't even know where it is, silly. so, i'll come with you." valerie said as she got up with elijah and they walked to the kitchen.

elijah
"so, where's the popcorn?" i ask as i look at Valerie and she opens a cabinet and takes out a popcorn bag. "here's the Magic!" she says as she puts on the bag in the microwave and as she presses the numbers she says, "bLoOp BlOp bLeP!" and laughs.

i start laughing and tell her, "have I told you how cute you are?" "not really. have i told you how cute you look when you smile?" valerie replies and jumps onto the counter and takes a seat. i walk towards her.

her still sitting on the counter i look into her eyes and smile. she slowly leans in and i lean in as well.

*bEeP BeEp bEeP*

"what's that?!" valerie quickly says scared, gripping onto my arm. "the microwave!" i say and start laughing. "you're way too cute!" i then add. "we'll, according to you, that's my specialty!" valerie adds and laughs. "hurry up guys! we're all getting hungry out here!" i hear alex yell and valerie and i burst out laughing.