vii. [ last chances ]

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
🎆 ˚☂️ YOUTUBE HS ! ˚.
VII. CHAPTER 10(✰🎡🍇)
[ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 876
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: none ]
REAL-LIFE .*
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

( ✰ 🎆)   ━━  ❛ a-are we still friends? ❜ ˚

( ✰ 🎆) ━━ ❛ a-are we still friends? ❜ ˚.༄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[ same day at night ]

valerie
after that whole ordeal with emily i stayed in my room for the rest of the day. i was just too angry to talk to her. i look up from my phone and sigh. "maybe i'll talk to her." i mumble as i get up and walk to emily's room.

i softly knock on the door waiting for a response. "come in." emily says from behind the door. i walked in and said "hey, can we talk?" i ask as her brown eyes stay glued to her laptop. "sure. about?" she replies as i lean on her doorframe.

"i'm sorry for overreacting about everything. i'm genuinely sorry." i spill out as i could tell she was rolling her eyes. "okay." emily replies. "is that all? do you forgive me?" i ask as she softly lets out a laugh.

"sure, i'll forgive you this time. but next time you pull that petty shit again don't even think about apologizing or getting near me." emily says in a cold tone as i furrow my eyebrows surprised.

"what?! i think you're overreacting a little bit." i say as she spins her chair around to face me. "i'm not overreacting. i'm just tired of our fighting." emily expresses as i cross my arms in front of my chest.

"a-are we still friends?" i stutter as i try to hold back my tears. i've been friends with emily since we were little kids. i wouldn't want to lose her.

"yes, of course." emily replies as i look down at the floor trying to hold back my tears. "do you need a tissue or..a hug?" emily adds as i softly add i run up to her and practically suffocate her with a hug.

"you have nothing to worry about. we're still friends." emily says in a soft voice as she hugs back. "thank you, em." i mumble into the hug.

"hey- oh you guys made up! finally..anyways! alex texted me inviting us for dinner with the pals. do you girls want to go?" bree says as she walks into emily's room and emily lets go of me.

i quickly wipe my tears off and get happy. "yes! let me go do my makeup!" i say as i run to my room and look for an outfit while everyone else gets ready.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

bree's bonker thoughts

so the original chapter was emily being a softy and i wanted to change that! emily would always make friends and valerie would take them as her own leaving emily with few friends. this is what this chapter represents!