𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢.

───────────────────────

Youtube High-school! "And it felt like he had to tell me something, but couldn't

"And it felt like he had to tell me something, but couldn't."
───────────────────────

Same Day

Bree
After Emily fan girls about Dan, I walk to my room and binge some random youtube videos. I hear a knock on the main front door of our dorm. I get up, dancing down the hall before twirling singing to the chorus of Photo ID which had been playing in the background.

I walk over to the door and open it, a smiling forming on my lips. "Hey, Braden! Why are you here?" I ask braden as he looks down at me, scratching the back of his head. "I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to starbucks?" He asks me with a smile.

"Like a date." I joke, with a toothy smile. "I- Uh-" The taller boy began to stutter as I laughed. "I was just kidding! Let me just change onto something else." I tell him with a laugh as he nervously laughs, looking down at my pjs. "Nice pjs." He laughs, basics,my. coming my Sailor Moon t-shirt and Adidas shorts which do not match. At all!

"Oh shut up." I laugh as I walk into my room and closing the door.

Narrative
Bree walks over to her closet, looking through the racks to find an outfit. After a few minutes which felt like a lifetime she settled on,

 After a few minutes which felt like a lifetime she settled on,

Pretty simple. She places the clothes onto her bed and swiftly removed her top, before walking to her draws for a bra. Braden keeps his body pressed against the couch as he began to grow impatient. "What is taking this girl so long?" He huffed, getting up and leading himself down the hall.

He looks at the room she went into, "Surely she's done changing by now." He whispers to himself, his fingers latching onto the doorbell before swinging the door. "Hey, are you done yet?" He groans, looking up at the ceiling before laying his eyes on her.