[2] AFFIRMATIVE [2]

"Alright, do you want to tell me where the fuck I am?" I asked the robot

"You're on Nessus" he replied

"Nessus?" I looked up at AZ

"SCANNING..
UNKNOWN"

"Your robot isn't that smart" The woman commented and rolled her eyes

I got right close to her, my helmets eyes locked into hers "My 'robot' can kill you in half a second bitch. So I suggest you stop being a bitch and help me, or your robot can watch you get blown to smithereens"

"You don't scare me" she replied

"Well I should." I put my Mozambique back into its holster and swapped it with my SMR "now, this is the way this is going to go. I'm going to kill you, twenty explosions are going to hit you and I won't have to worry anymore OR you're going to stop this attitude and fucking help me"

The robot got in between us "Okay... let's not die here. What else do you want to know?"

"Why am I here? How did I get here?"

"PILOT.
I BELIVE WE BROKE SPACE AND TIME.
WE HAVE PHASE SHIFTED INTO A DIFFERENT DIMENSION AND WE ARE NOW PRESENT HERE"

"AZ, are you able to contact my dad?"

"...
...
...
NO PILOT. NEITHER A CALL TO YOUR FATHER OR BT IS AVAILABLE"

"Fuck man.."

"We could help you... but we need to take a look at this robot"

"It's not a fucking robot! It's a Ronin Prime Titan. His name is AZ-149"

"Nice to meet you AZ" the robot said

"GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES, IT IS A PLEASURE TO SEE YOU GUARDIAN CAYDE-6"

"It's Hunter Vanguard, Cayde-6"

"GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES, IT IS A PLEASURE TO SEE YOU HUNTER VANGUARD CAYDE-6"

Dont be too nice to them AZ

"AFFIRMATIVE.
..
PILOT. THE POWER IS AT 12% WE MUST SEEK POWER IMMEDIATELY"

"Fuck man. What do you guys use for batteries?"

"I have one on my ship, but it hasn't got too much power on it" Cayde-6 answered. Followed by the other one winking at him.

"What was that about?" I asked, getting suspicious about the wink

"Oh it's nothing bad" The woman replied "um, we just use it a lot, that's all..."

"With What?" I had my hand on the holster of my Mozambique.

"Um-..." neither of them wanted to say anything "we need it when we have 'fun'"

"Wait So you can fuck a robot?"

"I'm not a robot. I'm a exo, an essential 'war machine' but I am based of my life as a human"

"You're a Simulacrum?" I asked

"BY THE DATA GIVEN, CAYDE-6 IS A SIMULACRUM"

"Exo...."

"Whatever... if you were a human but now a robot, that makes you one... Now can I have this battery please? I don't really want to leave AZ here while I get power.."

"Yeah.. I'll get it.." Cayde-6 pulled out some kind of floating block and it made him dissolve into thin air.

"What the fuck was that?"

"His ghost, they do a lot of cool stuff" the woman replied.

"Have you got one?" I asked and she nodded "Can I see it?"

She made this ghost thing appear. It turned around and scanned me.
"This is a human from a whole mother dimension. They are called Pilots, A Pilot is an elite soldier and operator of a Titan, possessing superior skills and equipment"

"How did you know this? If AZ didn't know anything?"

"Oh my!" It looked up? I think? And I saw AZ "this is marvellous." It began to scan him "This is a Prime Ronin Titan, able to move swiftly, a hit and run type. Equipped with ability such as phase shift it can avoid damage due to its lack of armour"

"Yeah But we ain't doing a phase shift again. That is what got us into this mess"

"I AGREE PILOT..
..
..
UNTIL I AM FULLY REPAIRED WE MUST PROCEED WITH CAUTION"

"May I take a closer look?" The ghost asked as he went around the back of AZ

"Leave AZ The fuck alone, stay away from his ass"

"What did I miss?" Cayde-6 seemed to have faded back, with a battery none the less.

"I'll be taking that!" I put it on the floor, grabbed a battery shell from AZ and started to get to work
"It's not easy trying to work when you two are watching..."

"We were instructed to watch you and bring you back. So we aren't letting out of of our sights." The woman replied

"Wait so what's your name again?" I asked the woman, pointing a screwdriver at her

"It's (Y/N)"

"AZ, you got that?"

"YES PILOT."

"So there are more of you pilots?" (Y/N) asked

"Yeah, I'm a 8th generation. But lots of pilots are higher than me"

"What's your name then? You can just be called pilot."

"The names Mimick" I replied

"Mimick?" They replied in sync

"Yes... I'm guessing you want to know why?" I stood up and activated 5 holo pilots, they all mimicked my actions, swapping weapons and shit, aiming at them. To my amusement, the two others got pretty paranoid about what one was me. They kept waving their hands through them, little did they know, I'm just inserting the battery into AZ.

"POWER SYSTEMS AT 59%...
...
I SUGGEST WE GET MOVING PILOT"
AZ opened the chassis and crouched down.

AZ I'm a bit tired, can you take control?

"AFFIRMATIVE PILOT, WHERE ARE WE GOING?"

"Where are we going dipshits?" I ask them through to microphone

"Just follow us Mimick. We are going to board my ship and head to the tower."

"Whatever.." AZ be sure to wake me up if anything happens

"YES PILOT"

<~(Y/N)s POV~>

"Cayde can we really trust this person?" I asked him

"I'm not sure, but we should be fine. Zavala wants to meet Mimick and her Titan"

"Okay, but what if they just unleash hell on everyone at the tower?"

"EMP.." Cayde showed a small disk "it will wipe out the Titan and the Pilot. Pilots are completely filled with mechanics and stuff"

"Won't that wipe you out too?"

"Only for a little while"

"Let's not get to the stage when we need it then.."

We got to Cayde's ship and surprisingly the Titan managed to get inside.

"Zavala. We have the Titan and it's pilot, we will be at the tower soon" I said through the comms

"Thank you (Y/N), this Titan will provide lots of information"