[22] Christian West [22]

Sadly this is the second-to-last chapter. I have loved writing this story, even though i updated like once a month :( I might bring the story back for a few chapters when the new Destiny DLC comes out <3

Be sure to check out my other books:

0megA - Wrench X Reader - Watch_Dogs_2

Operation: Phantom - Various Characters- Rainbow Six Siege

"JET SEEMS TO BE LOCATED FAR DOWN IN THE BASEMENT OF THE BUILDING." BT in-sighted us, using his scanners to locate him.

"Alrigh-" I just got cut off.

"HIS CIRCUITS HAVE BEEN FRIED AND HE IS UNRESPONSIVE." FC told us as her and AZ came through the portal. Even though they are small and light their running was super loud.

"So that EMP was for him then? Whoever is in there wants him dead." I realised. I pulled out my SMR and loaded it with rockets, then my mozambique and loaded that too.

"Or us dead. What if they are using him as a lure?" Kat stated, pulling our her (my) spitfire and cocking the gun.

"Well we will be prepared." I jumped into AZ and Dad jumped into BT.

"KAT. FOR THIS ONE TIME TO SAVE MY PILOT I WILL ALLOW YOU TO EMBARK." FC said to her. She crouched down, opened her chassis and held her hand out as a step.

"Wow. That is good praise coming from a machine." Dad said to Kat.

"This will be fun!" Kat obliged and climbed inside of FC, quickly getting used to the controls.

"Alright, so the floor in the main lobby is pretty broken. If we break open the floor we will get enough speed to break through all the floors." Dad said. He was looking around the building and finding the best way in.

"So we get to the basement where Jet is?" I asked.

"YES." AZ replied.

I wasn't speaking to you...

"Will we be able to fit through?" Kat asked.

"YES. IF WE CROUCH DOWN WE WILL NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH ANY CEILINGS." BT said.

"Sounds like a plan then." I said.

We all followed through and stamped on the floors to break them. We ended up crashing through about 20 floors before finally reaching the bottom. I checked the tracker and noticed that Jet was being moved. "Jet has moved west!" I called out. We all changed direction and made our way to our captives room.

Jet was laying on the floor lifeless. We were too late. I instantly jumped out of AZ and went to check him. "Jet!" After realising that his wires were completely cut out i tried to check for a emergency reset or restart button.

"MAY I RECOMMEND UPLOADING HIS DATA TO ME. I WILL BE ABLE TO TRANSFER IT TO A NEW BODY." FC recommended. I did as she said and connected them two together. "THIS WILL TAKE A WHILE. LOOK AROUND WHILE WE ALL WAIT."

We followed orders and looked at the surrounding tech. Kat and i found what looked like a data storage computer. I stabbed my data knife into the computer and hacked it almost instantly.

"I want one of them for my birthday." Kat said.

"Mines on the 1st of September, yours is the 8th of February, worry about my gift first." I winked at her and continued to scroll through all the data.

"What's on there?" Kat asked me, she looked confused just as i did.

"I'm not sure, its all encrypted. AZ, can you come translate this for me?" Just as i said that he came over and started to look into the data.

"96%.. 97%.. 98%.. 99%.. 100%. THERE YOU GO COOPER, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO READ IT THROUGH YOUR HELMET NOW." AZ told me as i flicked the switch on my helmet.

I could now read the words and i couldn't believe what i was seeing. "It's full of data on the sims! I should be able to find some stuff about Jet on here." I typed away and managed to find his profile. "West, Christian."

"His names Christian?" Kat said. "Can i see?"

"Wait a minute Kat." I waved my hand at her and continued to read about him. "Jesus fuck. Jet had a wife and kid."

"He did. Can you just read out the details please."

"Christian had volunteered to be apart of the first 'Sim' wave to be created, but only after he had died. We simply couldn't wait this long, so Agent 'Ramirez' was sent to kill him when next available. He was soon pronounced KIA.

We knew his death would effect others such as his girlfriend 'Evangelina' and his unborn daughter 'Naomí'.

The elimination of him was not in cold blood, Christian (pictured below, right) was known to be friends with another pilot in the 6-4. We warned him this would get him into trouble but he ignored us and continued to see the man (pictured below, left.)"

"Jesus fucking christ

"Jesus fucking christ..." Kat said, and i couldn't have said it better myself.

"His daughter, Naomí, do you think she's still out there?" I asked, i had an idea in mind.

"MIMICK, KAT, WE HAVE RESTORED JET-01." FC called us.

We left the computer open and went to see Jet. "You alright?" I asked, he had a completely new body and looked like he was going to fall apart.

"Yep. Just a bit dizzy."