[8] Find a new Evan [8]

I dumped Kat out of AZ. "Out"

She stood up, rubbing her head. She took a look around and saw Cayde and instantly ran up to him to hug him.

"It's been forever!"

"I know. How's Bux?"

"Hiya Cayde" Another ghost appeared, except this once spoke really differently to the other ones.

I watched them chat from inside AZ, they looked like old ladies meeting up for afternoon tea...

AZ when is this storm going to clear up?

IT IS ESTIMATED THAT WE WILL BE STUCK HERE FOR AT LEAST 5 MORE HOURS

Augh, im going to go insane here.

YOU WILL BE PERFECTLY FINE COOPER, OUR MAIN CONCERN IS FOOD AND WATER.

We havnt got any?

NO. YOU NEVER REFILLED IT WHEN THE EMERGENCY FOOD STASH WAS LAST USED.

"Guys, i hate to interrupt your party, but whats the food situation looking like?"

"That;s something you and Kat need to sort. Cayde and I can go a long time without food."(Y/N) explained

"Seriously..?" Ugh.. "Where do i find food then?"

"Um, we are a far while from any kind of civilization, we would just need to wait it out."

"Fucking hell.. Ugh!"

AZ, can you give me a tiny bit of stim to make me sleep? I don't want to be hungry.

SLEEP DOES NOT SOLVE HUNGER.

You know what i mean AZ...

I WOULD NOT NORMALLY DO THIS BUT I WILL ALLOW IT THIS ONE TIME, GOODNIGHT MS COOPER.

---------------------------------------------

"Mimick?" Kat was knocking on the front of AZ, waking me up.

"Hum? What?" I was still half asleep. AZ standing up defiantly stared my day weird.

"We are going now. Ready to go?"

"Yes. I'm so hungry."

"Good. We are heading back to the tower. Cayde and (Y/N) have already left because they had something important to take care of."

Guess i'm stuck with you then..

"Okay whatever. I don't care what they do, I just want some food."

"We will get some." We left the cave and AZ called in our ship. "Is it okay if i join you? My ship crashed."

"Fine. But don't be a backseat driver."

"I'm not. I'm not to great at flying my own ship, let alone help someone else." She giggled. I know its weird but she has a nice laugh.

We both got into the ship and i remained inside of AZ. I don't really know this person and i'm not leaving until my helmet is repaired. In the meantime i wired all the electronics in my helmet back, all i needed is for Cayde's guy to mold it back together.

"Mimick. Do you not like me?"

Oh my god, why does everyone ask me this?