[20] Kat And Cat [20]

"Hey sleepy head." As i opened my eyes I saw Kat's face smiling at me.

"Kat. What time is it?"

"It's time for us to head back to the tower."

"What? Did you get the core?" I sat up on the bed, my head felt dizzy.

"Yes of course. AZ is holding it." Kat reached down and passed me clothes, reminding me of last night.

"Thanks." As I put them on i felt as if i was missing something.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah. I just cant find- MY HELMET!" I started to panic. I looked all over the place but it was no where to be found. "AZ! Track my helmet!"

A few seconds later he had it tracked. "IT APPEARS TO BE BACK AT THE TOWER."

"How on earth is it there?" I climbed into AZ's chassis, already worried about having to go to the tower without it.

"Let's get going Hazel. Once we get your helmet back we can go and get the weird gem. Then you are ever so close to getting home."

That made me think for a second, I opened the chassis and gestured for Kat to stand on the platform. "Kat... Do you want me to go home?"

"Of course I do. I want you to be happy." Kat came up closer to me and kissed me. "You were so happy when you saw your Dad on that hologram, I want you to be like that everyday."

"I am like that, when I'm with you."

"But you cant just abandon your home. Please Hazel, go home, you can always visit me, and I can visit you."

"I want you to come with me."

"I want to go too."

"Why don't you just pose as a normal person? I can secure you a spot at the Militia. We can be together then."

"That sounds good, but lets get back to the Tower, we can discuss this later." Kat seemed off to say the least.

-----------------------------------

"Can you grab it for me?"

"Yes of course. Where is it?"

"IT SEEMS TO BE WITH JET-01."

Kat soon left to get find him. Meanwhile Cayde came over to have a chat. "So Cayde, (Y/N) went to Dr. Flores yesterday. Has she told you she is able to have a kid again?"

"Trust me. I know."Just as he said that i knew what he meant.

"I still find it weird how you work... Like have you got your old body's organs and DNA?"

"So i have a new body, but my DNA has been transferred."

"Like that really old movie Chappie?" (btw that is a very good film, go watch it.) That sounded very similar.

"Yeah, but just not my consciousness."

"Do you not know anything about your past then?"

"Luckily i do. When i was a human i kept a journal."

"I'm guessing (Y/N) knows about her past? Since she isnt an Exo?"

"All guardians don't remember their past, but (Y/N) is a bit weird. She remembers a little bit about her Mom since she has a necklace associated with her."