[13] Lookin' good Mimick [13] *LEMON/SMUT*

*CONTAINS SMUT*

"This tower is truly amazing." Jet was speaking to Ikora as the four of us walked through the tower. "My home could use a place like this."

"What was it like at home for you?"

"Well for me, I was made in a factory, and trained to be a killing machine. I can't remember much of my past, it gets erased automatically every 5 years"

"How long have you been active?"

"Around 3 years."

"Very interesting."

"Okay can we focus on getting us home?" I interrupted, i didn't want to hear Ikora getting a hard-on over Jet.

"Yes, in here." We were outside of a large blast door, as she opened it up it revealed a large machine.

"What is this? It looks like a exo that has been taken apart." Kat commented

"This is Mimick and Jet's way out of here. The only problem is getting it to work perfectly, and collecting all the parts."

"What are we missing?" Jet asked, his eye was a blueish purple.

I need to write down what all these colours mean..

"We have 3 things on our list. A reactor core, Electricity beacon and a shard of Zabulurobismuthite."

"Um. The fuck?" That was the most confusing name i have ever heard in my life

"It is a radioactive mineral, be careful when collecting it. It would be better if it is handled by Jet as he is not human."

"Sounds like a plan. Where are we going to get the items from?" Jet asked, he had a very positive attitude to everything.

"Bux will have your information." Ikora soon left the room.

"Alright, it looks like we are heading to Nessus" Kat revealed. "I think we should go tomorrow though, its getting late."

"Yes, that is a good idea." Jet soon left Kat and I alone.

"Are you sure it's okay if i stay with you tonight? I do have my own room.."

"It's a sleepover! It will be fun!" The inner child came out and she grabbed my hand, dragging me across the tower to her room.

When we arrived i noticed her room had a black and red theme to it. The Bed has a large black duvet with red roses embroided over it. "I like your room."

"Thanks, i want to change it all but i never have time."

"Where am i sleeping?" I didnt see any kind of couch.

"In my bed with me." She fiddled around with a set of drawers and passed me clothes. "Here you go, i assume you cant sleep comfortably in that combat suit."

"Um thanks." I was more or less worried about my helmet, i cant sleep with it on and Kat will 100% see my face.

"The bathroom is in there" She pointed to an open door. "You can have a shower if you would like"

I went in and closed it behind me, found the shower, took my sweaty suit off and hopped in. The warm water running down my back was exactly what i needed to calm me down. I couldn't stay in for long otherwise my exoskeleton would glitch out. I put on Kat's clothes on and they fit me well, she gave me a tank top and quarter length leggings, I kept my helmet on. The tank top revealed my tattoo on my left arm.

"Lookin' good Mimick" Kat winked at me and put her armor into a drawer. "Not taking your helmet off?"

"Not yet, when i sleep i will."

"You can trust me you know. I assume that's why you don't want me to see you."

"It's a long story why i don't take it off. It's not to do with you don't worry.

I do trust you" Even though she couldn't see it, i smiled at her.

"It's cool. I'm happy you're letting me see your cool ass tattoo." She stood up and held my arm. "I like the design."

The design was clockwork going up my arm, forming a sleeve, all the gears lined up perfectly. "Thanks, it symbolizes all of my technology inside of my body making me run smoothly, like clockwork."

"It's fitting for you."

"Thats the point" I laughed and pulled my arm back. "Whats the time?"

"Its almost 12am. Should we hit the hay?" Kat took all the extra pillows off of her bed and chucked them on the floor.

"Yeah. Its going to be weird sleeping horizontal, I always sleep inside of AZ."

"My bed is comfortable, you'll be fine." She lifted the duvet and patted the empty space next to her, gesturing for me to get in.

I pressed the button on the back of my helmet and it unlatched, as i took it off my face i rested it on the bedside table and climbed into Kat's bed.

I kept my back to her, not wanting to show her my face.

*************************SMUTTTTTTTT***********************

(im not good at writing smut)

"You don't have to hide from me" I felt Kat's hand on my waist. "I'm sure you're gorgeous."

"I'd rather not."

"What can i say to convince you?"

"Nothing"

"What about this?" Kat had forced me onto my back and kissed me, forcing me to look at her. "Did it work?" Her inner childness came out again.

"Hmm. You can see me can't you?"

"So i guess it did." Her laugh and smile revealed her pure white teeth. She was leaning over me, her long black hair swooping down her shoulders. "I'm happy i can help you get home."

"I'm happy i get to spend time with you."

Kat then ran her hands through my short brown hair, looked into my eyes and kissed me again. I kissed her back, we got to the point where she was leaning completely over me. Kat's hand was running up me, and i was doing the same to her. She was leaving a large mask on my neck, something i know that AZ will comment on if he sees it.

"Ka-t.." I wasn't sure if i wanted this, i have never had sex with a girl before and i'm not even lesbian. Plus, i'm more of a one night stand person, but i'm sure Kat would prefer a relationship from me.

"Mimick.. You're really hot you know?"

"Kat-" Perhaps one time wont hurt. "I haven't done this with a girl before."

"That's fine. I can teach you." Her face revealed a devilish smile, yet it made me feel all tingly. Kat soon put her hand down my leggings. "Relax, you can be a pillow princess, i wont judge."

"What does that me-" I could feel her hand in between my legs and her mouth on my neck. Her fingers were slowly moving up and down against my clit, causing tingling. "Kat-" She made me quiet by kissing me and not letting me go. Kat defiantly knew what she was doing because she was working magic, hitting all the right spots to make me moan.

I was already out of breath but she then put her fingers inside of me, hitting all the spots again. Once i was completly out of breath she stopped. I was about to attempt to do it back to her until she stopped me, "You dont have to do it to me." She kissed me again, turned her back to me and flicked the light off. "Good night Mimick."

"My real name's Hazel."