[15] &%$&% [15]

"Hey! Thats my line!" I ran after Jet

(Btw this little part might be confusing if you have never played Titanfall. I included a little video showing how the wall running and jumping mechanic works)

He was a lot 'cleaner' than Mimick, his work was swift where as hers was... 'Grotesque'.. He pulled out some kind of assault rifle and quickly mowed down the first group, before unholstering a sniper and picking off a smaller group from a range.

I noticed another group of Cabal behind us, so i quickly jumped out of sight. I was just watching him have his fun, i'll definitely get some action later.

It was safe to say they somehow caught him off guard since when they shot he instantly vanished... but appeared again a few seconds later. He then jumped up into the air, grabbed onto the wall and started to walk across it! Finally he pulled out some kind of shuriken and threw it at the group, it was some kind of termite grenade that caught them all on fire. Throughout the whole fight his eye was a blueish purple.

"That was so cool!" I commented as he jumped off the wall.

"All in a days work." He smugly replied, his eye flicked to its normal blue. "I can't wait to see how you compare."

"Trust me. I'm better." I replied, but i wasn't too sure after seeing Jet working.

"I seriously doubt that." He's probaly right.

"I'll prove you wrong. Anyway lets see if we can find this core."

---------------------------------

"You took Mimick's ship?" It was Cayde, he was on the comms. "You never said you were taking it"

"Yeah, we didnt have one." Jet admited.

"Don't crash it. Look, Mimick's with me right now and she might not be in shape for when you guys next leave."

"What's wrong with her?" I inturupted

"She isnt telling me anything, but she has some kind of fever, she just seems really down. (Y/N) gave her food and is keeping an eye on her." Cayde explained, he seemed worried.

"Okay, tell (Y/N) that i can look after her once i'm back"

"I think Mimick would prefer that. On the bright side you will be able to see her face when you get here, her helmet is off."

"I saw her face last night." I ended the call, knowing i have already said too much.

"She showed you her face?" Jet asked, his eye was a calming white.

"Yeah. That's not what we are focusing on." I wanted to change the subject since i knew Jet would ask more questions.

"Are you two friends?"

"Who? Mimick and I?"

"Yes."

"Of course.."

"More than friends?"

"What? No? What? Maybe?"

"I'm not an idiot. It's very obvious you have feelings for the merc with a mouth."