[3] Nope [3]

<~MIMICK'S POV~>

"Wake up" Cayde-6 was knocking on the chassis of AZ, creating quite a racket and probably scratching AZ's nose art.

"Don't touch him" I said as AZ activated "This artwork costs a lot of credits"

"PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TOUCHING ME, MANY PEOPLE HAVE MADE THIS MISTAKE BEFORE AND ARE NO LONGER ALIVE TO TELL THE STORY" AZ backed me up

"Okay..." Cayde backed away "we are at the tower, someone wants to meet you. He will help you get back to your own home."

We both stepped out the ship and were on some kind of roof top? Lots of people were staring at us, pointing as they talked to fellow accompanies.
"Fuck off" I said to them flipping the bird, being gifted with rude gestures in return. I didn't want to leave AZ, if these people turned on me, I would have a high chance to stay alive.

"Be friendly Mimick, its going to help you" (Y/N) said to me.

"Whatever, where I'm from, being nice will only get you so far..."

"WE BOTH KNOW THAT ISN'T TRUE PILOT, YOUR FATHER WAS A KIND MAN AND HE ACHIEVED PLENTY"

"You're supposed to back me up AZ. You did it before..."

"Hello there!" A strange blue man called

Why is everyone blue?

"Um hi man" I commented cautiously.

"I was told there is a 'pilot' inside, would you care to step out?" He asked me

Do you trust these people AZ?

"YES PILOT. I BELIVE THEY ARE KIND, BUT BE PREPARED TO HOLO PILOT.
AZ crouched down and opened the chassis, allowing me to step out.

Just like before, I'm short as hell.
"So is this some kind of circle jerk or are you going to tell me how to get back to Typhon?" I asked

"We wish to ask questions and preform analysis. After we will assist you in getting back home"

"Whatever, ask him what you want to know" I pointed to AZ "I want food" I spun around to look at Cayde "where can I get some?"

"Sorry guardian, but you must be present as I need to ask 'you' the questions"

"I'm not one of your shitty 'guardians'" I mimicked "I'm a fucking Pilot, and you shouldn't associate me with anything else."

"I didn't mean to offend you Pilot, now let's start off, would you mind telling me your name?"

"Mimick" I replied

"Age?"

"Twenty"

"Your Titans name?"

"AZ-159"

"Are there more like him?"

"Not many. He is a Ronin Prime, only about 10 of them. Lots of Ronins run around, but you're special" I put my hand on AZ's leg "right?"

"YES PILOT. IN TOTAL ONLY 100 PRIME TITANS ARE AVAILABLE"

"So he is top of the line?"

"Nope, only one kind of Titan that can overrule him. A Vanguard, my dad has one, BT...."

"I see, now, that's all I need for now. I believe (Y/N) is supposed to be showing you around. She is in the hangar, that is where AZ will be stationed"

"Woah, fuck off." I started getting a bit defensive "AZ stays with me. Wether you like it"

Unhoster your sword AZ