[5] STANDBY FOR TITANFALL [5]

"We are also able to get it painted for you. If that's your kinda thing" Holliday offered

"Yeah, are you able to put the same nose art AZ has?" I looked at AZ and gestured for him to crouch down, allowing us to see his Raven nose art in detail.

"Yeah I can get someone to do that for you, I'm not sure when it will be done though"

"That's fine, as long as it will be done one day. I'm looking forward to it"

"That's the spirit!" She passed me some kind of cube "this isn't a ghost by the way, it's just a key for your ship. Since you said you want you and your robot to control the ship, give it to him, and when you want to drive you need to ask for it back. We don't give out multiple keys because we don't want to risk losing them."

"Okay, That sounds fair enough"
AZ open the chassis
I climbed inside of AZ, and attached the key to his database, allowing him to pilot the ship.
"Ready AZ?"

"I AM NOT AWARE OF THE PLANS PILOT, THEREFORE I AM NOT READY"

"Ugh, are you able to control the ship?"

"YES PILOT, I HAVE ACCESS TO SHIP CONTROLS"

"Okay good, let's go and find that Cayde guy and figure out what we are doing. Or Ikora"

"AFFIRMATIVE PILOT"

We wandered around the hangar, but we couldn't find him so we decided to head to the 'courtyard' and try to find either of them.
"Lost?" A voice behind us

"We're looking for Ikora or Cayde"

"I know where Ikora is. The name's Hawthorn, this is Lewis" she pointed towards the bird on her shoulder

"Okay cool" I didn't really care "Where is she?"

"I'll take you, your robot can't come though, he's too big"

"IM NOT A ROBOT. I AM A PRIME RONIN TITAN"

"Leave your 'Prime Ronin Titan' here" She rolled her eyes.

Be careful AZ, I don't trust this person.

"AFFIRMATIVE"

AZ let me out the chassis and Hawthorn began taking me to where Ikora supposedly is. "What's your name then?" She didn't even look at me as she spoke.

I took this as an opportunity and deployed multiple holo-pilots. "Mimick"

"Mimick?" She looked back and saw 5 of myself copy my exact movements. She looked at 'us' with wide eyes "What is this?"

"What is what?" I asked, fake concerned.

"These copies of you"

"Copies? I don't see anything?..." under my helmet I was mechanically smiling.

"Do you not see them?" She must have thought she was crazy

"Whatever- Where is Ikora?"

"B-but do you not see them?"

I made them disappear "No- Just tell me where Ikora is, I'll leave you to talk to the ghosts"

She pointed in a direction, so I followed it. I passed lots of people, eyeing me down obviously, and also a bunch of cleaning robots. A guardian cat called me and I made a mental note to find him later.

"Lost Mimick?" It was Cayde, he just walked out of some random room.

"I was trying to find you actually." I smiled even though he couldn't see it "Where am I supposed to be going? I have my ship."

"Uh, you can follow us, we were just about to leave. Some Cabal are on IO so a bunch of guardians are heading there"

"Us?"

"I'm here too" (Y/N) came out from behind Cayde, her hair was in a mess and her face was bright red.

They been fuckin'
I refrained from saying that out loud.
"Let's get a move on then. I'll get AZ onboard and follow you guys"

"We will meet you in the hangar" Cayde called.

I ran back to the hangar and picked up a quick snack, just a simple apple? I think it was an apple? That's what the person said sooo...
AZ, ready to go? We are going to follow Cayde's ship.

YES PILOT

AZ and I got into our ship and fired it up.
"TITANFALL IS NOT READY DUE OUT CURRENT LOCATION. IT WILL BE READY SOON ONCE WE GET TO IO"

"Nice AZ, I'll go down by myself and then I'll call you in a little bit"

"You guys ready?!" (Y/N) was walking in with Cayde. Going to their own ship.
We connected the comms so we could speak and hear each other.

"If you want to follow us, we can show you the way so you know for the future" Cayde suggested

"Sounds like a plan" I nodded.

We flew over to IO and found a spot to disembark.

"Where is AZ?" (Y/N) asked me, a confused look was on her face as she put on her helmet.

"He will join us later. Trust me. It's going to be cool" I smirked under my helmet

"Sounds cool" Cayde pulled out his ghost thing and some hover bike appeared in front of him. I remember seeing Holliday with one earlier.

(Y/N) did the same. "Hop on Mimick" she patted the seat behind her. I did so and held onto her waist as we went over the hills.

I'm not too sure who's ghost was speaking. "The Cabal seem to have taken a liking to an abandoned ship just north of our location. Other guardians are heading there"

"Is AZ not coming?" Cayde asked me, he seemed kind of stressed.

"I told you. He will be here soon" I rolled my eyes at him

Is Titanfall ready?

"TITANFALL IS READY"

We arrived at the abandoned ship and took cover behind some large metal sheets.
After getting shot at. ACTUALLY GETTING SHOT. Deploying a tiny amount of stim and Cayde yelling at me where AZ was, I finally decided to call him down.

Ready?
"Alright AZ" I clicked the button on the side of my helmet

"STANDBY FOR TITANFALL" AZ announced though our comms. I could hear the signature sound of him hitting the speed of sound and falling down.

"Look up guys! This is gonna be cool!!" I yelled and ran towards the giant 'meteor' that was falling from the sky. My smile under my helmet was a sheer delight from ear to ear.

"What the fuck are you doing?!?" (Y/N) was running after me, I'm guessing she was trying to stop me from 'killing myself.'

"Look!" A large cloud of smoke was on the ground, and in the centre....
AZ. Primed and ready with his leadwall.
I climbed inside the chassis as he stood up from the smoke, revealing himself to the others.

Cayde's 'eyes' were glowing brightly.
"You were right... that was cool"