[12] Xara [12]

Sorry for any errors, i was in a rush when writing this chapter.

"I HATE TO INTERRUPT JET, BUT I MUST RECEIVE SOME REPAIRS SOON" FC was talking to Jet, she had a very ladylike, yet robotic voice, unlike AZ's deep robotic voice.

"Yes, I will try to arrange that, i belive AZ may need some tinkering too." Jet replied

"DO YOU REQUIRE CHARGING?"

"No, we can sort that out later." He said this quickly, obviously embarrassed, followed by his eye turning yellow.

"Sims need charging?" I asked him. I don't know much about simulacrums, apart that they are killing machines.

"I am a prototype, so yes i do, more updated models do not."

"How the fuck do you charge?" I laughed at the situation

"Do we need to plug you into a wall?" Kat asked

"No. FC has a battery, i just connect myself to it." He pointed to her. "Cayde, you must know what i am talking about?"

"Yeah- Sort of" As Cayde spoke (Y/N)'s face went bright red, i'm sure Cayde's face would have too if he had one.

We could hear AZ and FC talking, apologizing for fighting.

"I know someone who might be able to fix your titans, they are currently fixing my ship." Kat offered

"Who is it?" Jet asked

"Xara."

--------------------------------

"That's the name!" Xara was a young woman who supposedly owned the business.

"Okay so i have a big favor to ask." I needed to get this just right otherwise she wouldn't repair our titans. We aren't exactly rolling in cash, just credits. "AZ, FC come here." They did so, AZ's right arm has hanging by a thread and FC's leg was defintly not working right.

"I have heard about you guys, making a lot of trouble." She had a bright smile to contrast her dark brown eyes. "If you want these guys repaired its going to cost you at least 50 thousand cold ones."

"You see.. We dont really have that kind of money."

"I'm sorry, i can't really do much for you then." She picked up her wrench and continued on her projects.

"Let me try.." Kat walked up to Xara. I couldn't hear what they were saying but it looked like it was going well.

"Has any progress been made on getting back home since you arrived?" Jet asked me, his raccoon tails were blowing in the wind.

"I'm not too sure, the lady who is in charge hasn't told me anything."

"Do you trust this lady?"

"Slow your roll man... Listen. I just wanna get out of here, my dad is probably freaking out about me, wondering where i am." I was starting to pace back and forward. "BT is probably scanning everywhere-"

"Did you say BT?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"You're Hazel Cooper!"