Chapter 2

We got in the car and drove off.

What's the matter Ronnie?

"Nothing babe" he said.

Yes there is because your bitting your lip and I've notice that when you get nervous or scared.

What's the matter?

"I said nothing" Ronnie said getting irritated.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

She kept asking questions I was getting irritated.

But I was nervous and scared at the same time because I didn't tell Arianna that Aaliyah was my ex girlfriend.

I can feel Aaliyah was going to ruin what me and Arianna have.

I need to keep a distance away from Aaliyah as long as possible.

Arianna's P.O.V.

*15 minutes later* we arrived at his house, it was still 5:30 so we went in side to just hang with Sage and Derek.

"Ronnie call Derek to come over and I'll call Sage". I said.

So I called sage and told him to bring some swimming shorts and I told Ronnie to tell Derek the same.

Sage or Derek didn't know what they had coming...

We had water balloons and buckets of water to throw at them from the up stairs patio.

Derek arrived first then Sage came I told them to leave there phones in their cars so they did.

I told Derek to come below the patio where I was going to dump the bucket so he came,Sage went to Ronnie and we counted... One.. Two.. Three.. All I heard was a bunch of slashes and swearing. "I never laughed so hard before" I said.

So Sage and Derek ran to the back of the house and jump into the pool.

I still had to chance into my bikini. So I went up stairs and changed. When I was done I filled the bucket back up again to dump on Ronnie.

Ronnie was siting in a chair out side near the pool.

I asked him why he wasn't in the pool he said he doesn't want to get wet... So I went in for it.

I new he was going to be mad but I don't care. So I took the bucket and dumped it. He jumped up and I pushed him into the pool.

Sage and Derek were laughing at him. I shouted "Do you want to get wet now"?

Then he started to swear at me I was now sitting in his chair that I moved into the shade. I put my sun glasses on and relaxed.