Chapter 18

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. Ugh it's 8 in the morning. I went downstairs and swung the door open not looking in the peep hole. I was officially awake by a pair of lips. Who's lips were those? Those were Ronnie's lips.

"what was that for" I said pulling away.

"that was for all the bad things I did to you" he said kissing me again.

"yeah right" I said pulling away again.

"no I'm serious I want you again I want us" he said picking me up and sitting on the couch.

"I'm not talking I already told you that when you kidnapped me yesterday"

"I didn't kidnap you I brought you in a room o talk" he said placing his hands on my hips.

"not now I'm not in mood for you Ronnie I'm still mad at you" I said trying to get up but he pulled me back down.

"your not going anywhere until you kiss me" he said puckering up his lips.

"are you serious we're not together so no" I tried getting up again but he gelled me once again.

"ok ok it's just a friend kiss, you know quick kiss" he said smiling.

"just a friend kiss that's it, only a quick kiss" I said leaning in.

He grabbed my face and kissed me. That kiss was longer than a "friend" kiss. He pulled away and smiled. I missed his lips so I went for it again. We basically made out for 5 minutes. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"that was longer than a "friend" kiss" he said smiling hard.

"I know sorry I-" I was interrupted by him kissing me again.

"like I was trying to say was that I know sorry I just needed that right now and I... Kinda miss your lips" I said pulling away from his and going to the fridge.

"If you miss them so much we can get back together" he said smirking.

"ok I don't miss Em that much tho.... No offense" I said getting out grapes and washing them off.

"damn you gotta be so damn mean" he said putting his hand on his chest.

"get out my house Ronald" I said pointing to the door.

"ok I'm going" he said walking away.

I followed him and he turned around and kissed me really quick and ran out before I could hit him. I really do love him but I can't trust him anymore and now I have trust issues. I need tissues for all of my issues ugh....

After 20 minutes of thinking I got dressed I wore cheetah print everything, leggings, crop top with a undershirt, and cheetah print Nike shoes. If you didn't notice I LOVE cheetah print..... Anyway I went downstairs and guess who was sitting on my couch..... Ronald...Quincy....Smith....Hackett....III....

"dude what the fuck is your problem breaking ino people houses like its nothing" I said nearly screaming.

"I didn't really break in, your door was unlocked" he said smartly.

"I locked my door" I said standing in front of him.

"yeah the front door not the back door" he said laying down getting comfortable.

I went to got punch him but he grabbed my fist and stood up. He pulled me closer to him. He put his hands on my hips and whispered in my ear:

"I love you stop acting like you don't love"

"Ronnie I just need time and space but your making it hard for me to think about things and forgive you" I whispered back into his.

He moved back and looked into my eyes. I looked away because he always did that to get his way. I got out of his grip and walked outside. He followed me and he grabbed my waist and turned me around.