Chapter 8

Ronnie's P.O.V.

We went to the living room and sat on the couch.

I asked her what were we doing today, she just shrugged her shoulders. "well we can sit around and eat ice cream all day if u want" I offered but she said no.

"Let's just ride around in your car I dont feel like driving". She said lazily.

I said ok and picked her up And said "see You in a little while you guys" and went out the door.

When I put her down she started to stare blankly into the distance. I asked her what was she staring at she said "nothing just your ex girlfriend and... She with some guy".

"some guy" I asked.

" yeah why are you getting so worried for" she said getting angry.

I'm not I just asked a question calm down... Geez!

Aaliyah and some guy walked by talking and they stop in front of Arianna's house.

Aaliyah came right up to me and hugged me. Arianna stormed in the house and slammed the door. Hey what are u doing here Aaliyah?

"Nothing just walking I saw you and thought to introduce you to Nick". "Nick this is Ronnie, Ronnie this in Nick". Nice to meet you Nick. They said bye and walked away.

"Now I have to go deal with her" I said to myself.

Where is Arianna I asked the girls when I walked in.

"She's in her room" J'kia said.

I walked up the stairs and into her room. She wasn't on her bed. I looked in her bathroom and she wasn't in there either. I found her in her closet talking to her self and crying.

I opened the door and sat down with her I asked her why she stormed into the house the way she did.

She said " I'm tired of you letting girls do whatever they want when they see you". " In the past you let girls come up to you and touch on you and now you let your EX GIRLEFRIEND come p to you and hug you". " I'm so tired Ronnie just leave me alone for right now".

I'm sorry for the 5th time I didn't know she would do that. I'm sorry again. And I kissed her she pulled away and said "You heard what I said I need my space for right now, I'll talk to you later". "I still love you" she said.

I said ok and left the room. I went down stairs and walked into the kitchen. " she's mad, I guess she needs space". " I'll talk to you people later bye". I walked out the door and got in my car and drove to my house.

Arianna's P.O.V.

"I'm so done with him". I said angrily. I walked down stairs and saw that Derek was alone on the couch so I sat next to him.

He asked me why I was mad and sad. I said " it's just Ronnie I'll be fine". I said sadly.

" So where did J'kia go" I asked him.

He said she walked to Ronnie's house to see of he was ok. Oh well I'm bored as hell right now. " Me too" he said and smirked.

Then what do you want to do then Derek? " I don't know" he said.

I got up and walked behind the couch and grabbed a pillow. I hit him with the pillow and ran around the couch and he chased me with another pillow.

He went one way and I went the other he slipped and fell and I started to laugh so hard that my sides started to hurt. He just lay there I went over and asked him was he ok and he hit me with the pillow.

I tried to run but he grabbed my foot and I feel. He started to tickle me and I started to laugh so hard that I was crying.

I told him to stop and he picked me up and threw me on the couch. I told him I was tired and wanted to rest so we stopped playing around.

I layed on the couch so he wouldn't be able to sit down and he kept trying to move my feet until he pushed me off the couch and I jumped on him and I started to hit him.

I stopped and everything felt like it froze. I leant in for a kiss and he did too. We stopped kissing and got off of each other.

"I'm sorry" he said with a smirk.

I-It's fine I'm sorry too... What else do you want to do?

"I don't know what about you" he said.

I don't know I think I'm gonna go for ice cream and then go to Ronnie's house and see what's up with him. Wait what ever happened with Laylah and Sage? Did they leave?

" Yeah they left early " he responded.

I said oh and I got up and pulled Derek up and we walked out the door.

We're about to go get some ice cream I'm gonna pay for it ok?

" ok that's cool with me " he said giggling.

We walked and talked and giggled and laughed. We finally got there and he ordered medium chocolate chocolate chip fudge sundae and I got a medium mint chocolate sundae. We ate our ice cream and we walked back to Ronnie's house.

I opened the door and saw that J'kia and Ronnie were on top of each other kissing but I pretended I didn't. I saw her jump off of him. I pretended like I was talking to Derek while walking in the house.

I asked J'kia can I talk to Ronnie in private and she left. I saw that ronnie was licking and whipping his lips from J'kia's and his kiss. I didn't mention that I saw it.

"I'm sorry that I was mad early about Aaliyah and that hug" I said quietly.

He said " I'm sorry for letting her hug me ".

I'm over it now I still love you though.

"I love you too" he said.

He tried to lean in for a kiss but I got up off the couch. No no no I saw you kiss J'kia when I walked in.

"you saw that" he asked then put his head down.

Yeah I did buuutt... I kissed Derek about an hour ago so oh well. He lifted his head and started to smile I got on top of him and we started to kiss.

"I Love You So much" he said with a smile.

Derek's P.O.V.

I was outside talking to J'kia and she started to kiss me but I pulled away.

"I have to tell you something" I said putting my head down.

"What" she asked worried.

"I... I kissed Arianna" I said looking away.

"Oh, well I also... kissed Ronnie" she said fidgeting with her fingers.

"Its fine" I said kissing her. She kissed back and we walked back into the house.

Ronnie and Arianna were upstairs in his room talking and laughing.I yelled up the stairs and asked her can I come up. she said yes.

We walked upstairs and didn't see Ronnie but Arianna was sitting on his bed. I asked her were

he was. She said he was in the bathtub dead.

I asked her what did she do to him, she said "nothing I just stabbed him because he punched me in my stomach"

I rushed in the bathroom and Ronnie had blood all over the sink, tub, and the floor. I walked back in the room and asked her why did she do it that way. Why did she not yell for help? Why did she have to stab him?

Right when I was about to turn around Ronnie scared the shit out of me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I screamed like a little girl.

Very funny motherfucker you too Arianna. Imma get both of you guys.

I looked down on the floor and saw J'kia laying on the floor crying and laughing at the same time.

So you think it's funny too don't you. I picked her up and walked her down stairs and out to the back and threw her in Ronnie's pool.

I turned around and Arianna pushed me in the pool. Then Ronnie pushed her in the pool and Arianna grabbed Ronnie and pulled him in the pool.