Chapter 22

I woke up from the nap and took a shower and all that shit you do to get ready for the day. I walked downstairs and saw August was laid out on the couch.

"good afternoon babe" I said joking around.

"babe" he questioned confused.

"damn a nigga can't joke around once in a while" I said laughing.

"I'm hungry ma make me something to eat" he said demanding me to do so.

"I'm not your maid, or your girl, or your mom so... No" I said pointing my finger.

"please am I'm hungry tho" he said with his pouty face.

"no I said" I said lifting his head and placing in on my lap.

"why not" he asked me looking at the ceiling.

"I just told you why" I said playing with his curls.

"well your gonna be my girl so why not" he said looking at me now.

"I love you but no" I said playing with his cheeks.

"stop touchin my face" he said pushing my hand away.

"no" I said poking his cheeks as he tried to catch my finger.

"I said stop" he said now whining.

"shut up cry baby" I said getting up going to make his food.

"I'm not a cry baby" he said talking in a little kid voice.

As I was walking in the kitchen he ran and jumped on my back. Oh god!! This heavy ass nigga got the nerve to jump on my. A persons that weigh only 120 pounds. He probably weigh as much but he still heavy as fuck.

"oh god really August" as he got down.

"I wub you" he said kissing my cheek.

"mhmmmm" I said getting the things out to cook with.

~20 minutes later~

We were done eating so we just layed down on the couch talking.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

So I went to her house and knocked on the door. No answer. I remember I had a key to her house to I just unlocked the door. And opened it quietly. I could hear her laughing. I walked in the living room to see her sitting on the couch with that nigga August. She looked at me and back at August still talking.

"so you gonna lay up in here with this nigga" I said getting pissed.

"excuse me" she said getting up.

"I said-" I was interrupted by her.

"I know what the fuck you said" she said almost yelling. "all I ever done was love you and you have the nerve to go to Wendy's with my now ex-bestfriend" she said making it sound bad.

"I went out to Wendy's with her because she called me and asked me for company" I said glancing at August just chilling. "I said yes because you were out and I was lonely and bored" I said explaining everything.

"ok I forgive you" she said smiling.

"you do" I asked her.

"no nigga I don't now just leave me alone" she said putting her serious face on. " pssh you were lonely you won't be anymore you with Shaylah" she said opening her door telling me to get out.

I glanced at August. He the reason why she don't love me no more. I justed huffed ans shook my head. I will give her time. She'll be running back within a week or so.

"you the reason why she ain't with me" I said point at August walking towards him. He got off the couch and pulled his pants up.

"I'm not the reason of nothin you made the decisions you made not me nor her" he said as Arianna walked between us. She pushed me toward the door. I walked out the house to my car and got in it and drove off to my house.

August's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry about that I need to change my locks now" She said sitting down putting my head in her hands.

"you iight ma" I asked her rubbing her back.

She didn't answer. But I saw tears slide down her face onto her leg. I've never seen someone like her hold their self together like she did. I've never seen someone put on a smile during hard times like she does. She's different.

"ma you iight" I asked her again still no answer. She got up and ran upstairs. I followed behind her. She was in her bathroom in her room. She shut and locked the door. I sat there and listened.

"what is wrong with me that he has to want different girls" she yelled still crying.

"why me always getting hurt when I've done absolutely nothing to no one" she said now screaming at the top of her lungs.

"you know what I'm tired of this shit I'm tired of this stupid ass life" she said shuffling through things.

"how about I'll cut my life away all I'll do is cut cut cut in till I'm dead" she said in a lower scream.

"Arianna don't do it" I said as she stopped yelling and she dropped the blade.

"Arianna I still love you don't do it" I said as she unlocked the door coming out laying in her bed with a bloody arm from a cut she didn't finish.

"I'm tired of life" she said as I helped her out of bed and washed her up wrapping her arm and placing her back on the bed.

She started to cry softly just enough so that I can hear. She started to mumble:

"he's my hero I guess August Anthony Alsina. I love him I guess. He love me I guess. That's all I can do now is guess" she started to cry louder then grab her blanket and bring it closer to her, crying in the blanket.

I took my shirt off and climbed I. The bed and put my arm around her. She grabbed my arm and brought it higher and held on tighter. I gripped her tighter and sighed.

"I love you" I said resting my chin on her head because she was down more, off her pillow.

"I love you too" she said sniffling. She was still crying.

"baby stop crying your to pretty to cry" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"no I'm not I'll cry myself to sleep" she said rubbing my arm.

"no you won't that's not good" I said as she turned around and pecked my lips.

"I love you good night" she said as she sniffled again.

"no your gonna stop crying first" I told her.

"ok I'm done crying" she said turning to me whipping her eyes.

"ok now go to sleep see you when we wake up" I said kissing her and closing my eyes.

She snuggled up under me and fell asleep.

//////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////////////////

So what do you guys think? I need comments. I think imma start doing questions at the end of every chapter i dont know..... I think imma do only 3-5 more chapters then the book is done!!! Love y'all!

Q: Who should she go with Ronnie or August?

A: ??????

Byez plz comment love y'all.....again😍😜😁