Chapter 17

Arianna's P.O.V.

I pulled up to the party. And all I heard was music. I think I might have lost my hearing.... But anyway I opened the door and stepped inside. When I tell you there were hella people there I mean it, there were Hella people there. I walked up the J'kia and said hi.

"what y'all doing" I said referring to J'kia and some others including Ronald...Smith...Quincy...Hackett...III....

"what it look like nigga" J'kia said hugging me.

"so how's it been" I asked her.

"good you" she asked back.

"it's ok I guess" I said looking at Ronnie.

"that's good I'm go get a drink"she said and the others following leaving just me and Ronnie sitting on the couch.

I just looked at him smiled but looked down once he saw me. I just shook my head. I got up to leave but ronnie stopped me.

"Arianna wait" he said getting up in front of me.

"what" I said looking down at me feet.

"I know you wanna talk" he said lifting my chin with his finger.

"I can't right now Ronnie" I said walking away for his grip.

I went out to my car and put my head in my hands started to cry. I know I want him but I can't trust him anymore. I thought I was done but I guess I'm not... Just not now. I messed my mascara and eyeliner up. I fixed it and went in side.

I went over and hugged Sage, Derek, Laylah,Gary, Kyrell, and Special K. I went up to the bathroom and put eye drops in because my eyes were red from crying. I walked out to see Ronnie standing there. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to go back in the bathroom. But he grabbed me and I tried to hold on to the wall but he pulled me into the room.

"put me down" I yelled trying to get down.

"get off of me someone help me he's trying to kidnap me" I tried again but the music was to loud.

He put me on the bed and stood in front of the door so I couldnt get out. I sat on the bed and crossed my arms.

"talk"he said crossing his arms.

"I don't want to" I said almost screaming.

"what don't you get" I said again.

"well I want to talk" he saidlooking around the room.

"well I wanna say I'm sorry for all the things I did to you. I want you Arianna and I'm never gonna stop wanting you. I want you to forgive me and move on from the past. I love you we've been through a lot together. I don't wanna lose you like.....officially lose... I want us to worked.... All relationships aren't perfect and this is one of them. I wanna move on and be with you because I truly do love you" he said standing I front of me.

"ok that's good" I said getting up walking to the door and walking out of it.

I went downstairs and everyone was sitting down when Yiken came on.

"what the fuck yall doing sitting down" i said taking out my phone.

"what you talking about" Laylah asked.

I walked over and grabbed Dmac. I walked over to the stereo thing and changed the song to Panoramic. I started yiking and J'kia got up and jumped in and started to yike and dip and tictoc and all that shit. There was a knock at the door and I got it.

"see here's the party"I said referring to PricelessDaROC, Getitindy, C2Saucy, JaRon, Liyah and Prince Of The Yike.

So I turned it back to Yiken and random chick that was invited got up and started to yike and shit then C2Saucy got behind her.

"ayye ayye"I said looking at J'kia hitting that shit.

YikeStand came on and I started to yike with JaRon. Which probably pissed Ronnie off because he walked out the house mad as fuck. I stopped and followed Ronnie.

"ronnie what's your problem? Why are you mad" I asked putting my hand on my hip.

"my problem is that you're rubbing your ass all over them and shit" he said trying to stay calm.

"and what's wrong with that we aren't together right now" I said throwing my hands up.

"that still doesn't mean that it's right to do that" he said throwing his hands up mocking me.

"well guess what it's my body not yours and we would be together if you didn't give me "Fake Love" Ronnie, maybe you should listen to the song you featured in and stop acting like you didn't do anything to me Ronnie, I'm tired of these games.... I'll take to you later" I said walking back into the house.