Chapter 9

Arianna's P.O.V.

I woke up and got in the shower. I got out and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put eyeliner and mascara on and some chapstick because I don't really wear makeup.

I put my outfit on. I had a purple crop top with a black tink top tucked into my purple shorts. I put my purple, white, blue, and black J's on. I put my hair in a neat bun. I texted Ronnie.

Me: Do u want to get something to eat?

Ronnie: Yeah, where u wanna go?

Me: Idk where ever u wanna go...

Ronnie: Let's go to Ihop.

Me: Ok u driving?

Ronnie: Yeah....

Me: Ok Imma walk to ur house ok?

Ronnie: Ok see u in 10 luv u!

Me: See u in 10 luv u too!

I walked to his house and I rung the door bell and he answered. We got in his car and drove to Ihop. We were in the car when Jump by Derek King came on. I started singing along to it quietly. Ronnie was too.

We arrived at Ihop in 15 minutes.

*20 minutes later*

He drove back to his house. "Babe imma walk home" I said.

"No come hang out with me in my room today because I have nothing to do right now" He said begging me.

"Ok ok ok" I said walking into his house.

We walked upstairs and into his room. I sat down on his bed and took my phone out.

"You are here for me not for who ever your texting" He said as he snatched my phone out of my hand.

"Babe I was in the middle of texting my mom" I yelled. I ran after him downstairs and around the couch and back up the stairs.

He ran into him room and he was hiding. I walked into hos closet and he wasn't in there. I went to back up and Ronnie grabbed me from behind. I turned around and kissed him. Then I grabbed my phone and ran into the hallway but he caught up to me. I stopped running and he bumped into me and I fell. He helped me up and I ran to his room and jumped on the bed.

"Ok I'm getting tired babe stop" I told him and he listened.

"What do you want to do" He asked me.

"I don't know how about you" I said out of breath.

He pulled me on top of him and we kissed. I pulled away and got up. I turned on his Xbox 360 and put in Call Of Duty Black Ops.

"Babe lets play multiplayer" I offered.

"Ok Imma beat your ass" He joked around.

"Yeah... right" I said about to get my game on.

*15 minutes later*

"What I tell your ass" I yelled in excitement.

He tackled me onto the bed and started tickling me. I tried to get away but he was too strong.

"Stop babe" I said laughing.

"Why should I" He asked.

"Because I have to... go.. pee..." I said laughing and trying to get up.

"Ok hurry up" He said.

*3 minutes later*

I took my phone out and scrolled through Twitter and I decided to take a selfie with Ronnie.

"Babe lets take a selfie for Twitter" I said.

I posted it and within 5 minutes I got hella likes and retweets.

" I'm about to go home babe" I told him.

"No your not" he said raising his eyebrow.

"Why not" I asked.

"Cause"he said.

"Cause why? Cause your gonna be bored" I said.

"Maybe" he said with his begging eyes.

"Ok ok I'll stay but I'm about to get in your pool of that's ok with you" I said.

I went to my car and got my bikini and I went to Ronnie's room and was about to change but I forgot he was in there.

"Oh shit" I said.

"What" He asked.

"Your in here I'm about to go to the bathroom" I said.

"Don't be shy" he said.

"Well I am so I'm gonna go into the bathroom as I said before" I said looking back walking out of the room.

"Whatever" he said.

*1 hour later*

We were out of the pool and just chilling.

"Babe I'm about to go get like 4 boxes of pizza and 3 liters of soda" I said.

"I wanna go" he said like a little kid.

His little sister Ari asked to go and I said yes.

We got into my car and we went to order pizza and left to go to Safeway to get some soda and a few other things. We went back to pick up the pizza and we left.

We arrived at his house and went in to eat with everybody. I called everybody to eat and Ronnie and I went up to his room. I turned the tv on and I asked him can we watch Power Puff Girls.

"Really Arianna" he asked.

"Really" I said locking eyes with him.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he said back to me.

*20 minutes later*

"Imma go home and go to bed" I said.

He grabbed me and layed me down and put his hands around my waist. I fell asleep and so did he.