Chapter 16

Guess who I saw?..... Ronnie and Aaliyah.... So I walked up to the them. I wanted to punch that bitch in his face... Yeah I said him.

"you do you and I do me" I said to Ronnie then walked out. He just stared at me. I got in my car and drove to my house.

~20 minutes later~

I got there and showered. I wore high waisted bleached shorts, A white wavy crop top, and white blue and black Air Jordan Retro 9's. I drove to Ronnie's house and thank god he wasn't there yet. I knocked on the door and his brother answered. He let me in.

"Hey hon" his mom said as I walked in.

"Hey I just came to tell you that Ronnie and I aren't dating anymore" I said with no emotion.

"Why I guess we've just been in an off and on relationship, and I just saw him with his ex for the second time" I said.

"Second time" she asked confused.

"Yeah at the beach I beat her up cause they were kissing and I just saw them in Starbucks" I said turning to the door opening.

"Hey mo-" he trailed off.

"I'll call you later" I said walking to the back door not wanting to walk past Ronnie.

"Ok talk to you later" she said.

I walked into the front where Ronnie was coming out the door. He saw me and tried to run to me but I ran to my car and got in. I locked the doors and rolled the windows up. He knocked on my window.

"What do you want Ronnie" I said annoyed.

"Can we talk" he asked as I rolled down the window a little.

"About what" I said getting loud.

"About earlier what else" he said confused.

"Maybe how I don't care what you do anymore Ronnie" I said looking into his eyes.

"Wait what" he asked like he didn't hear me.

"I guess we've both moved on" I said fake smirking.

"We've both" he asked getting tear eyed but blinking it away.

"Yeah but I still love you though bye Ronnie" I said pulling off beeping the horn.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

"Yeah I love you too" I said as she pulled off.

I walked inside and walked upstairs. My mom was walking downstairs.

"Why you do that to that girl Ronnie" she asked shaking her head.

"I'm not in the mood and I'm not perfect" I said getting pissed.

I walked in my room and jumped on my bed. I threw a little fit in the bed. I layed there and took a nap.

J'kia's P.O.V.

I had to call my bitch Arianna. I told her to come to Kyrell's party tomorrow at 9. I haven't talked to her since that kiss with Ronnie. But she forgave me.