Chapter24

He got everything out the car and put it in the house. I got 'kyra out. I love my baby. Im still surprised that August is happy. I got in the house and put her on the couch still in her carrier.

I went to go unlock the room August has been asking about it was the room that was for Zakyra. I put her things in there and set everything up. I walked out and saw August holding 'kyra and blowing into her belly. I smiled and she reached for me.

"hey mama what you doing baby" I said standing her on my legs holding her hands. She kept falling and getting back up.

"she looks like you" he said looking at me.

"I know" I said. "say ma ma" I said to Zakyra. All she did is make baby noises.

"say ma ma" I said again. She was quiet. Then she said ma but not ma ma.

"yay baby girl" i said clapping her hands.

"say ma am" I said again. She said ma again. "say-" I was interrupted by Augsut.

"say daddy" he said smiling. She didn't say nothing. She just stared.

"no babe your gonna confuse her" I said looking at him.

"no I'm not, say daddy" he said again. She said da.

"can I see her" he asked me. I gave her to him.

"yay mama you said daddy" she smiled at him, I snapped a pic.

"I love my babies" I said sitting back.

"babies" he asked.

"yeah 'kyra and you" I said blushing.

He put her inner carrier. He turned to me and kissed me. I deepened the kiss. I smiled against his lips. He smiled too. Mama started crying so he picked her up. She stopped cry. She looked at me and reached for me again.

"no your gonna stay with your 'new daddy' " I said doing quotations with my fingers.

I got up and she started to cry. Ugh I went to go pick her up. I was walking away and she started to cry again. I guess she wanted August to get up with her.

"August come get this baby" I said as he got up.

"why she so damn picky" he asked me grabbing her.

"because I was picky too I think I stil am" I said walking in the nursery.

"well she need to stop be so picky" he said as 'kyra layed her head down and sucked her finger. (not her tumb)

"take her fingers out her mouth" I said fixing the blanket in her crib.

"why leave her she good" he said looking at her but taking her finger out her mouth.

"because her teeth are gonna be messed up when she gets older" I said taking her.

I sat in the rocking chair and rocked her to sleep. She fell asleep within 5 minutes. I put her in her crib. I turned on the baby monitor and cracked the door. I walked downstairs and sat next to August. He was laying down. I lifted his head and put it on my lap.

"what's wrong babe" I said playing with his curls.

"nothing just tired" he said turning looking at the ceiling.

"well go take a nap" I said as he got up. He pulled my arm to get me up.

"what do you want" I asked getting up.

"I wanna take a nap with you" he said putting his hands on my hips.

"well I'm not tired" I said yawning.

"yeah you are babe c'mon" he said walking. He looked back at me.

"what I'm not tired I said" I said scratching my head.

"you just yawned when you said that the first time" he said in his sexy sleeping voice.

"whatever you don't always get what you want" I said walking with him as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"we'll see about that" he said laying down.

I layed next to him as he layed his head on my chest and arm around my stomach. I played with his curls un til he fell asleep. I fell asleep with my hand on his head. I love my babies...

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

What y'all think?

Q: Does Zakyra like Arianna or August better?

A: ???????????????