Chapter 10

Ronnie's P.O.V.

I woke up and Arianna was gone. I called her name and she walked in the room and said good morning.

"What are you- what time is it" I asked.

"It's 12:35, you overslept so get your ass up" she said while hitting me with a pillow.

"No come lay down with me" I said sleepy.

"No I got to go to the store lets go, if your not up by the time I'm ready to go your not going" She said leaving the room.

"Whatever nigga" I said mumbling.

"What I didn't catch that" she said walking back in the room.

"Nothing babe I love you" I yelled.

"Mmhmm get your ass up" she yelled back.

"Ughh I don't want to get up" I said rolling off the bed.

*5 minutes later*

"I'm leaving Ronnie and I'm talking Ari with me" she yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming hold your horses" I said walking downstairs.

We got in the car and left.

We got to the store and got a shopping cart. I put Ari in the big part of the cart. She sat down because she was scared.

"Babe do you know where these type of bracelets would be at" she asked looking around pointing to her wrist.

"Yeah but why do you wear all those bracelets" I asked her.

"Because" she said looking away.

"Because why" I asked her.

"Just because" she said getting annoyed.

"Sorry didn't mean to get on your nerves" I said telling her where the bracelets were.

We went to go get milk and Ari picked a couple boxes of cereal out. She also got cake and frosting, brownies, ice cream and paper cupcake holders. We got her bracelets and her some gum. Where ever she goes she always has gum in her purse or in her mouth. We went to check out and left.

*15 minutes later*

Arianna's P.O.V.

I put the stuff away in Ronnie's kitchen and went to his room.

"Ronnie at 5 I'm gonna make the brownies and cake. And in a hour I'm gonna get Taco Bell" I said laying on his bed.

"Good for you" he said.

"Bitch" I mumbled under my breath but he heard me.

"What did you just call me" he said walking towards the bed.

"Nothing" I said getting off the bed on the other side.

He jumped on the bed and tried to grab me but he missed I ran out the room down into the living room he was right behind me chasing me.

"Ok stop I'm already out of breath" I said panting.

He grabbed me and walked me upstairs and threw me on the bed.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said leaning in for a kiss.

"Ok I'm about to call Derek and Special K" I told Ronnie taking my phone out.

~ Phone Convo With Derek~

Derek: Hey ri! (Ri is short for Arianna)

Me: Hey wanna hang with me and Ronald McDonald?