Chapter 3

Until I got lifted up in the air. I knew it wasn't Ronnie because it didn't feel like him at all.

My sun glasses feel off and it's Sage. All I heard was Ronnie saying "Do it, do it, do it".

Then the next thing I know I was in the pool.

Then I heard everybody laughing. I was so mad but it was funny at the same time.

"I'm gonna get you Sage, Derek, and Ronnie" I said. Just watch me...

Ronnie I'm about to go inside and get some chips and soda and water ok?

"Yea" he said. Then him, Derek, and Sage were giggling and talking.

I came back out and they were gone. I was wondering where they went had gone because I looked around outside. Then they were making noise and I looked up and water slashed everywhere.

Good thing I didn't have the bowl chips in my hand.

We dicided to watch a movie, so it was all of us eating junk food.

Me and Ronnie went into his room and Derek slept in the guest room. And Sage was knocked out on the couch. So I covered Sage up and we went to Ronnie's room.

So we talked about some things. I asked him about Aaliyah then he said "I was nervous and scared at the same time because I know Aaliyah is gonna mess everything up between you and I.

Then I said"No she's not... She shouldn't...".

Then he kissed me and we started making out. Then I fell asleep in his arms.