Chapter 19

I woke up and August wasn't in bed but there was a note on his pillow. It read:

Hey Arianna I needed to go to the studio reall quick. I'll be back at 12:00 talk to you later. oxox

I got up and left.

I went to my house and took a shower and all that. I put on my gray leggings, green oversized t-shirt and socks. I went down stairs to eat. I cooked me some eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and poured some orange juice.

I fixed my plate and sat on the couch. I turned the tv and watched Wiln'Out. I heard a knock at the door. I put my plate down on the coffee table. I got up and cracked the door.

"damn you can't let a nigga in" Ronnie said pushing the door.

"obviously not" I said sitting back down.

"where mine at" he asked me.

"I ain't make you nothing" I said eating my food.

" yeah right stop lying" he said getting up and kissing my cheek. I smiled as he kissed me.

"there's some in the pot on the stove" I said getting up going to the kitchen.

I walked over to him and kissed him. He deepened the kiss as he put me on the table. I smiled against his lips. I pulled away and smiled again. He kissed me again and pulled away to go eat.

"so you do want me back" he said eating.

"yeah I guess so" I said getting off the table.

"I love you" he said as he sat down beside me.

"love you too" I said sitting criss-cross on the couch.

"Can I ask you something" I asked him.

"you just did" he said being smart.

"oh you got jokes I said getting up stretching about to beat his ass.

"nah I'm just playing, what you getting up for" he asked me putting his plate down.

"I'm about to be your ass" I said pulling my pants up.

"ok we'll see about that" he said getting up.

I slapped him in his face playfully. I punched him in his stomach lightly but hard enough for him to feel it. He picked he up and tickled me.

"ok I'm not gonna beat your ass stop please" I managed to say while laughing.

" say I love papi" he said tickling me harder.

"I love papi now stop before I pee on myself" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"I said to say "I love papi" not " I love papi now stop before I pee on myself", there's a difference" he said still tickling me.

"I love papi" I said closing my mouth trying not to say nothing.

He stopped and I ran to the bathroom. I needed to go pee. I wiped, flushed, and washed my hands.

"ok I'm about to go take a nap I'll see you later" I said kissing him.

"who said I was going somewhere" he said walking upstairs.

"and who said you were staying" I said jogging up the stairs passed ronnie.

I ran in my room and shut the door. He banged on the dirt. I opened it and playfully punched him in face. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He climbed on top supportting his weight. He pecked my lips then he layed down.

"I missed you Ronnie" I said laying my head on his chest.

"I missed you to" he said kissing my head.

"I know you did doing sneak attack kisses and shit" I said laughing.

"whatever" he said kissing my head again. "oh and by the way your hair smells good" he said kissing my head again.

"ok stop kissing my head" I said covering my head.

"I love you" he said rubbing my arm.

"I love you too babe" I said turning over going to sleep.

"why you turn over" he asked me putting his hand around me.

"because I'm going to sleep hey you out you hand over me" I said looking at him.

" because you said you going to bed" he said kissing me.

"just shut up and lay down" I said turning back around closing my eyes.

" goodnight princess" he whispered in my ears.

"good night prince" I said as my eyes got heavy and closed.

With that I fell asleep with Ronnie beside me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------