Chapter11

~Next Day~

Ronnie's P.O.V.

Those words kept echoing in my head. "I'm done.......with you". I can't believe that she's gone. I have to call her. No she not gonna answer I'll text her at least she'll see what I need to say. I love her so much hopefully she not cutting again. I have to call someone..... I'll call Khayman.

~Phone Convo~

Ronnie: Hey man.

KB: What up bro.

Ronnie: Nothing much I just had a argument with Arianna. She said she's done with me.

KB: Wow about what?

Ronnie: Would you go and talk to her please And you'll see why we were arguing.

KB: Ok I'll call her now. Wanna talk to her through the three way?

Ronnie: Yeah I haven't even thought of that.

KB: Hey Arianna!

Arianna: Hey whatchu doing.

KB: Someone wants to talk to you.

Arianna: Ok.

Ronnie: Arianna can I talk to you please?

Arianna: I told you I'm done with you.

KB: Arianna don't do that just talk to him please for me.

Arianna: Don't think because you say please for me imma talk to him.

KB: Please for me.

Arianna: Ok it doesn't work all the time. But I'm not talking to him over the phone.

Ronnie: What about we meet up at Starbucks in 15?

Arianna: I guess, ok bye Khayman see you later Ronnie.

Ronnie: Ok bye love you.

Arianna: Hmmh.

Ronnie: I don't think she'll forgive me.

KB: She should talk to you later bye.

Ronnie: Ok bye.

~End Of Convo~

Hopefully she forgives me. That's why I go her this necklace and bracelet. So I got in my car and drove to Starbucks. I got there and saw that Arianna was already there.

"Hey" I said walking up to her.

"Nothing much just crying and some more things" she said looking out the window.

"Some other things as what" I asked her.

"You know what I'm talking about Ronnie. You know what I do when I'm mad or sad" she said serious.

"Don't... Just stop... please your hurting yourself even more" I said locking eyes with her.

"I know but I can't help it" she said looking out the window as she began to cry.

"Look at me... Yes you can... you can help it find a way to" I said wiping the tears off her face.

I got up and sat next to her. I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"I still need time to myself Ronnie" she said looking up at me.

"Ok whatever you need" I said.

I told her to sit up. I put the necklace and her bracelet on her. She kissed me and layed her head on my chest. We left and went to her house first.

Arianna's P.O.V.

I went home and ran upstairs and jumped on my bed to lay down. Ronnie came up and asked me where my blade was. I showed him and he took it and he threw it out the window in a bunch of bushes.