Chapter 15

I don't feel like writing the date so if you have a problem with it deal with it.... jk but read and enjoy!

///////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

It was silent in the car but it was comfortable too. I put my ear buds in and turned on 2 On by Tinashe. I was singing along quietly. I noticed he was staring at me.

"Keep your eyes on the road" I said taking my ear buds out.

"Ok ok" he said looking at the road smirking.

He put a CD in and he blasted his own music. I just looked at him and shook my head. He started to sing along to himself. He glanced at me and smiled. I blushed and put my head down. I turned it down a little so I can hear him better.

"Oh God" I said as Kissin On My Tattos came on.

"Baby I don't ya for being in the club getting all the love" he sang.

"Because your so beautiful and God made you to show it off" I sang backed.

"I ain't never been the jealous type of a guy but-" I cut him off.

"I won't you to myself mmmm I can't lie" I stared at him.

"I know we ain't on no one and one thing but baby that should change cause when I'm with other chicks I be thinking bout you and you be on then dates-" he sang as I cut him.

"You be texting me too telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off" I sang.

"I pray to God he ain't breaking you off (off, off ) I don't want nobody but you kissin on my tattoos" he sang pulling up to his house.

"I don't want nobody but me talking to you until you fall asleep" I sang turning off the music.

"Damn I didn't know you can sing" he said shocked.

"I told you you don't know me and I don't know you but why we here" I asked him looking at the house in front of me.

"This my house" he said getting out opening my door.

"Thanks"I said getting out.

"Welcome come on" he said grabbing my hand taking me inside.

I stopped in my tracks. That house is so damn big. I almost fainted.

"What's wrong" he asked me.

"Nothing just so damn big" I said walking again.

"Yeah I'm just wanting to share it with someone" he said looking at me smirking.

"Not gonna happen" I said taking off my shoes.

I walked upstairs and saw 3 bedrooms and 2 of them had big ass bathrooms. I walked in August's room. I sat on the and he walked in I started to bounce on it, then stand on it and the jump on it, I finally layed on it. It smelled just like him.

"I was just seeing if it was comfy" I said looking at August.

"Ok" he said raising a eye brow.

"I have to go and do the same to the other ones" I said walking out the room into the next biggest room.

"You like it" he asked me like I was about to buy the house.

"Yeah alot it's so big for nothing who else lives here with you" I asked him curious.

"No one... yet" he said smiling at me.

"I'll think about" I said going in to the other room.

"Yes" I heard him say and did his happy dance and walked out like nothing happened.

"I saw that" I said laughing.

"Saw what" he said looking at he trying not to laugh.

"Can I see your phone please" I asked him.

"Sure" he looked at me funny.

"I just wanna call it to see my Caller ID" I said as I called it.

"Ok wait" he said trying to grabbed his phone but I already called and saw it.

"Aww I'm your 'Future Wifey' that's so cute" I said smiling and he was turning red.

"Awkward" he said looking down.

"Your cute" I said playfully hitting his arm.

"Ow that hurt" he said holding his arm.

"Where does it hurt" i asked him.

"Right here"he said pointing to it. So I punched it again.

"What's your problem that shit hurt" he said about to cry like a 2 tear old.

"Oh stop being a little baby" I said walking away but he grabbed my upper arm.

"You know what else hurts" he said getting close to me.

"What" I said and moving back a little.

He smashed his lips into mine. I kind kissed back. He broke the kiss.

"I shouldn't" I said looking Into his eyes.

"You did yesterday" he said kissing me again.

I kissed back and he tapped my legs signaling me to jump on him. He turned me so my back was against the wall. I pulled away for air. I jumped down and went downstairs an into the kitchen. I took out strawberries and whip cream. I sat on the followed by August.

"So how's life" he asked me out of the blue.

"Good what about yours" I said.

"Its ok I guess" he said reaching for a strawberry. I slapped his hand.

"You about ask" I said putting whip cream on his nose.

"I don't need to" he said wiping the whip cream off with a strawberry.

"I lo-" I said then trailed off.

"What" he asked not hearing me... hopefully.

"I didn't say anything"I said eating a strawberry.

"Yes you did I heard what you were about to say" he said looking at me.

"What did I said then since you heard me" I said eating whip cream.

"You said I lo-" he said as I got and grabbed his keys and threw them at him.

"Can you take me home please" I asked him.

He got up and pulled me close to him. I tried to back he was to damn strong.

"Its fine to love me" he said whispering in my ear.

"No it not well... I don't know" I said.

"I still have feelings for Ronnie, August" I said holding back tears.

"Its fine just let me know when you choose" he said looking in my eyes.

"Are you mad" I asked him.

"No let's go" he said driving me home.

~20 minutes later~

I walked to my car and got in. I drove to Starbucks. I walked in you would of never guess who I seen.......