Chapter 5

Arianna's P.O.V.

"That was the best two days of my life" I said to Ronnie.

"I know right" he said. "babe I'm about to go to the park again do you want to come" he asked.

"sure, when"

"at 3:30 ok" he said.

"yea see you then" I said. Then I hung the phone up.

I went to go get in the shower. Then I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did my hair.

I was wearing a purple crop top, high waisted skinny jeans, and some purple, blue, white and black Jordans. I was ready to go.

Now it was 3:00. I was walking to Ronnie's house that was not that far away when the same chick that interrupted Ronnie and I.

Then she said hey. I said hi and began walking again.

She called after me to tell me something I guess and she said "you are a very lucky girl If you're dating Ronnie he'll make you very happy"!

Then I said thanks and began walking again. She began walking the oppisite way.

I was finally at Ronnie's house. I knocked once and the door opened. "Could you let me knock first, damn". I said jokingly.

Then we hugged and kissed. He sat on the couch and called me over there.

I sat on the couch and he pulled me into his lap. I planted my lips on his and gave him a passionate kiss.

Then I pulled away and told him that I saw Aaliyah and she said I was lucky to be with you and you'll make me happy.

I said thanks and continued walking. She walked the oppisite way. "So there's 30 more minutes until we go, what do you want to do" I asked.

"I don't know" he said. Umm just come here.

I walked over and he pulled me on the couch. We started to kiss, then went to my neck.

He "accidentally" gave me a hickey. I pulled away just in time when Sage and Laylah walked in without knocking.

"Hey guys" me and Ronnie said, they said hey back.

"I have to go to your room Ronnie come with me". I said to inform them.

We were in his room and I asked him why did he do that.

"Do what"? He asked.

"You gave me a fucking hickey, what else did you do" I said angrily.

"You know I put some make up on to make it look like a hickey when we played dare or double dare"! I yelled.

Then he got up and said sorry. When I was walking out of the room he grabbed my arm and pulled me close enough to him our heads were touching.

I pulled away again and he pulled me back and he started to kiss me.

I was still mad but not at the moment. Then I walked down stairs to see Sage and Laylah kissing.

I yelled "Go Laylah whoop whoop"! Then they stopped and Laylah got off his lap and sat on the couch.

They started to giggle and we just talked. Then Derek and J'kia knocked and came in.

They were holding hands and were giggling when they came in.

_________________________________

I hope this is going good and I hope you guys like it. Comment vote and like plz. Thnx!😊