Chapter 20

I got up and got in the shower. I got out and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and cooked some food. I made my plate and sat in the livingroom and watched Mickey Mouse.

"it's the Mickey Mouse club house come inside its fun inside" I sang along as Ronnie came downstairs. He came down to kiss me but I moved my face.

"what" he asked me.

"did you brush your teeth" I asked him raising my eyebrows.

"yeah damn" he said kissing me.

He walked into the kitchen and got his food. He sat down next to me. He just smiled and ate his food.

"why you watching Mickey Mouse babe" he asked smirking.

"because I am why you worried about it" I said putting my plate in the kitchen.

"stop getting smart or papi is gonna have to spank you" he said getting up slapping my ass as I walked back in the livingroom.

"stop babe" I said holding my ass.

"I love you" he said as he picked me up from behind.

"put me down please" I said laughing.

"why should I" he asked me kissing my cheek.

"because you love me" I said as he put me down. I turned around and kissed him. He kissed back.

I pulled away to my phone ringing. I answered it.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

She pulled away to answer her phone. I was kissing on her neck.

"ronnie stop" she said laughing switching the phone to the other ear. I kissed her again, she pulled away and walked into the bathroom.

I sat on the couch. I turned on the tv and watched Wil N' Out. She came out with a worried face.

"what, what's wrong" I asked her as she walked to the front door.

"August is in the hospital" she said opening the door.

"this nigga again" I said sitting back down.

"what you say" she asked me closing the door.

"nothing just go to August's aid" I said getting pissed.

"ugh why are you so jealous" he yelled as she slammed the door.

I opened the door and ran up to her car she rolled the window up. I knocked on the window. She rolled the window down,

"what I got to go ill talk to you later" she said pulling off.

I walked over to her house and locked the door and walked home. I was walking when I saw Aaliyah walking alone. She walked over to me so I sped up. She grabbed my arm.

"wait" she said.

"what I don't wanna talk to you" I said shooing her away.

"so me blowing up your phone was for nothing" she asked on the verge of tears.

"yeah and so was that sex thing earlier today" I said walking away.

"so I was a fuck and duck" she asked crying.

"yeah I guess" I said still walking.

"whatever don't call me when she's over you" she said turning around.

I walked in my house. I said hello to my mom and went into my Room. I called Derek.

Ariannas P.O.V.

I walked to August house and opened the door. He wasn't anywhere in sight. I walked upstairs in his room. He was sleep.

"August wake up" I said shaking him.

He turned me over so he was on top. His heavy ass I needed to breath.

"ugh what did I you call me over here for" I asked trying to breath.

"I just wanted to get you away form that nigga" he said coming closer to me.

"really August if I didn't tell you we're together now and get of me" I said as he got off me.

"oh I know I really dont care either I still love you" he said looking at me.

" I will always love you too" I told him. "but that doesn't mean I don't love Ronnie... And I'm not gonna be the one cheating this time" I said turning on my side facing him.

" I know I know but when he cheats on you again I'm all yours" he said smiling turning to face me.

" I know I know I just don't want you two fighting over me I hate that shit" I said sitting up.

"lay your ass back down you ain't going nowhere you staying right here with me" he said pulling me down.

" down why you gotta be so strong" I said rubbing my arm.

"sorry ma I didn't mean to hurt you" he said kissing my forehead.

" yeah whatever I'm hungry" I said getting up going downstairs.

" me too lets go get Wendy's" he said smiling.

" your such a little kid" I said walking to the door as he got his keys.

~15 minute later~

We arrived at Wendy's and we walked in. I spotted ronnie with a girl. I knew who she was she WAS my bestiaries since 3 grade. I turned to August.

"let's go Ronnie's here with someone" I said turning around.

"nah we about to get my food then go" he said pulling my arm.

"thens let's go to the drive through" I said pulling his arm.

" ok damn why 'you' got to be so strong" he said walking out to the car.

I turned to look back and ronnie was looking at me through the window. I looked at him and shook my head. He mouth 'I'm sorry'. I shook my head again as he got up. I ran to the car and got in.

"hurry up August" I yelled out the window.

" ok I'm coming" he said as he jogged to the car.

He got in and pulled off.....

To be continued.....

What y'all think thnx love y'all!! Xoxo comment and vote plz plz plz