chapter 12

~ Song of this chapter is FML by August Alsina ~

Ronnie's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 10:35. I didn't realize that Arianna wasn't in the bed. There was a note on her pillow. It read:

-Morning babe I went to go clear my head. I went jogging. See you when I get home. Oh there's cereal and milk.-

"Clear her head about what" I asked myself.

I got up and walked downstairs. I ate cereal and watched tv. I put my bowl in the sink. I walked back upstairs and layed back down.

Arianna's P.O.V.

I went jogging to just think about stuff. Why I'm living the way I am. Why I haven't told Ronnie everything about my past. I started to walk back home and I got a text from LaTonya. She wants me to go to a concert with her.

I finally got home. I took off my shoes and ran upstairs. Ronnie was still in bed. He rolled over and smiled at me.

"So what did you have to clear your head about" he asked me be so damn nosy.

"I'll tell you when it's the right time" I said going into the bathroom to shower.

~20 minutes later~

I got out walked out the bathroom. I was about to get dressed when I forgot that Ronnie was in here. So I ran back into the bathroom and got dressed. I heard him say don't be so shy.

I walked backed into my room and layed on my bed. Ronnie put his arm around me. I let him even though we're not back together yet.

"That doesn't mean we're back together yet" I said looking at him.

"I know I know" he said trying to kiss me.

"No no no Ronnie you have to earn a kiss if we're not together" I said putting my fingers to his lips.

"Just once please" he said begging.

"Just once" I said leaning in.

He kissed me and he didn't breath no once so I pushed him off.

"Ok that's enough" I said.

"Ok ok" he said laying back down.

He rolled over and pull his arm on my waist. He then kissed me again but I didn't pulled away this time. I kissed back. Next thing you know we're making out.

"Ok ok" I said pulling back panting.

"Why are we out of breath" he asked panting too.

"Probably because we haven't kissed like that in 24 hours" I said catching my breath.

"Oh well we need to kiss more often then" he said looking at me smirking.

"Whatever nigga" I said smirking too.

"Ok I have to go to a concert that LaTonya won't tell me about" I said informing him.

I text her and asked her when were we going She said in 30 minute. So I got up and brushed my teeth again. I put different clothes on. I had on black leggings, black crop top that said "boss ass bitch" in white, and black, white, and red J's.

I did my hair. I flat ironed in and put an red head band on. I walked in my room and Ronnie's jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth a fly is gonna fly in there" I said closing his mouth for him

"Dam is all that for me" he asked staring me down.

" No I'm beginning to a concert that I don't know about so..." I said texting LaTonya I was ready.

"Are we ever gonna get back together" Ronnie asked me looking at the ceiling.

"I don't even know because I'm tired of getting hurt Ronnie you obviously don't know" I said looking at him.

"But I won't hurt you again" he said looking back at me.

"Ronnie I'm not doing this right now I have mascara on I'm not about to cry I'll talk to you later" I said holding back tears.

I got up to a horn beeping outside. I got up to look outside and I was LaTonya. I walked over to my side of the bed and grabbed my phone. I leant in and kissed Ronnie.

"I'm sorry" I said breaking the kiss.

He pulled me down and kissed me again.

"Ok I have to go" I said running downstairs.

" I love you" Ronnie said to me.

"I love you too" I said back.

"I'm sorry again" I said walking out the door.

I got in LaTonya's car and she drove off.

"So how have you been" she asked me.

"Complicated" I said shaking my head.

"Sorry girl" she said glancing a look at me.

"Its ok.... Fuck my life" I said looking out the window.

"Don't say that.... guess who's concert we going to" she said.

"I don't know who" I asked her.

"Well it's one of your favorite artist" she said smiling.

"Well it's not Ronnie so is it Sage" I asked her.

"No it's...... August Alsina" she shouted.

"Oh my God no you didn't"

"Yes I did" she said looking at me.

"I love you thanks girl" I said wanting to hug her.

I haven't been in his concerts since I've been with Ronnie. I was definitely about to cry. We pulled up and we were the first ones there. The sercurity guard let us in after we played so me got front row seats.

We waited as the other people came it took them forever and they still weren't here. We must be hella early then. I saw August on stage walking around. He dropped his hat and he bent over to get it.

"Dayyumm perfect view" I said laughing.

"How said that" he asked looking around.

"She did" I said pointing to LaTonya and looking away.

"No I didn't stop lying" she said pushing me.

"Very funny, how did you guys get in here" he asked confused.

"You ever heard of being early" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Better early than on time" LaTonya said looking at her phone.

"The others should be here in an hour or so" he said looking towards the door we came in.

"So what's your names" he asked cheesing.

"Well I'm Arianna and this is LaTonya" I said elbowing LaTonya.

"Oh hi I'm LaTonya" she said elbowing me back.

"Well y'all come back stage y'all must be bored" he offered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I know it's only been a day but I could wait 3 days. I had nothing to do bc my life.... well ain't shit... Js. Well vote comment and share! Thnx! Oh I know that my story is suppose to be about Ronnie Banks but I love me some August Alsina too.....Lol. so tell me what you think thnx... byez!!