Chapter 6

"Hey" Derek said. Everybody said hey back. So what are you people doing?

"Oh nothing just sitting around... And kissing". I said jokingly. Everyone began to laugh.

So are you and J'kia a thing no Derek? And you too Sage and Laylah.

Derek said "maybe..." and Sage and Laylah said "maybe" too.

"Ok then" I said excitedly. So I'm about to go to Get something to eat, who with me.

Everybody agreed and we got into our cars. Ronnie and I in Ronnie's car, Derek and J'kia in Derek's car, and Sage and Laylah in Sage's car.

We went to ihop and we at as couples at different tables. When our waitress came over and asked what we wanted.

I ordered chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries and some orange juice.

Ronnie ordered the same thing I had but with iced Carmel coffee.

We got our food by a different waitress... I was Aaliyah.

She said hi and walked away getting us our drinks.

Ronnie said "Hopefully she's not stalking us" .

"Yea I hope so" I said.

We were done eating and went to my house.

"I'm about to jump in the pool babe" I said to Ronnie going up stairs.

"Ok me too then" he said. Y'all coming too?

They all said yes.

J'kia's P.O.V.

We were all getting into the pool.

I think I'm really in love with Derek King....

Laylah's P.O.V.

All the boys here are smoking hot but I'm interested in Sage The Gemini right now.

Hopefully we live happily ever after.

Arianna's P.O.V.

We were in the pool and Sage and Laylah were sitting in a chair.

Laylah was sitting on Sage's lap so I dumped water on both of them then jumped into the pool.

Everybody started to laugh.

Sage's P.O.V.

What the fuck Arianna!

What the hell did you do that for. It's not funny.

Im gonna get you back.

Just watch, just watch.

Laylah's P.O.V.

If its not funny then why are you laughing Sage?

"Thats what I thought because you think it is funny" I said jokingly.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

We were done with the pool and Arianna said we can crash at her house.

We went to her room and Derek and J'kia went to one guest room and Sage and Laylah went to the other guest room.

I played with her hair then she played with mine until I fell asleep on her chest and she fell asleep with me.

We slept in until 10:00. So when I woke up I found Arianna in the shower. So I jumped in with her.

So we showered together and got ready together.

I left my clothes here last time I was here so I had clothes here.