Chapter 7

Ronnie's P.O.V.

After we were done we went down stairs to eat and we both ate cereal. Then we just sat on the couch.

We watched tv and we were on our phones. She started to giggle and I asked her what.

She said "nothing". I asked her again getting angry.

She said "it's just my friends stop getting mad, I dont ask you who your texting do I. I don't think so".

So I pulled her on me where I was laying down and she was on top. "I'm sorry" I said.

"it's fine babe" she said.

"give me a kiss" I said. And she did, it was only a little peck. So I pulled her over to kiss and we stayed there for 5 minutes.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too".

We just lie there for have of the day. We talked and watched tv and were on our phones. I was falling asleep so I told her I was going to take a nap.

"ok babe I'll just wait till Sage and the rest get here".

I said ok and went up stairs.

Arianna's P.O.V.

Ronnie was getting tired so he went into my room and went to sleep. I was waiting for Sage and the rest of them to get here.

We were going to go to the mall then the park. They finally bursted through the door laughing I told them to be quiet because Ronnie was sleeping.

"Why are you guys laughing"? I asked. They said they were talking about the pool yesterday.

I said "oh" and sat back down. "Hey you guys want to prank Ronnie while he's sleeping"?

We all agreed and got so food.

I got chocolate syrup and dry rice. J'kia got ketchup and asked to put water in the bottle and I said yes.

Sage got ready whip (whip cream) and food coloring. Derek got some ice and cold applesauce.

And Laylah got soy sauce and mustard.

We all went into my room and I started first I put the chocolate syrup on his face the put dry rice on the syrup.

Then Laylah went and put the soy sauce on his shorts and put the mustard on his hairy ass legs. And she spread it like lotion.

J'kia sprayed the ketchup all over his white t-shirt.

Then Sage put ready whip on his hands and a little on his face and put food coloring and his shirt along with the watery ketchup.

Then we saved the coldest things for last Derek King dumped the cold applesauce on his shirt and hurried and put ice down his shorts.

We stood there and watched him smash all the stuff on his face together and he stood up letting the ice go down his boxers.

And he looked down at his shirt and swore.

We all started to crack up and then Ronnie looked at us then kissed me to get all the things all over me.

He wiped his face and wiped it all over the others faces.

Then he got back into the shower and I drove to his house to get some clothes.

I got home and all I got when I walked in was ketchup squirted all over me I started to swear and started to go after all the boys and beat them.

I told Ronnie he was lucky his clothes didn't get wet or anything on them or he would be going to get more.

I got in the shower and got dressed I was wearing a blue crop top with a black tank top under it. I decided to wear a black silky skirt and blue flats. I curled my hair and put a black bow in.

I walked down the stairs and saw Ronnie was wearing what I gave him and we kind of matched.

He was wearing a black and blue shirt and black shorts and black and blue Jordans.

I walked over to him and he twirled me around and kissed me. We said "I love you" to each other.