Chapter 4

Derek's P.O.V.

I woke up to something smelling good. I went into the kitchen and found Arianna cooking. I said "good morning".

She turned around and shushed me. I went and gave her a hug.

She said "good morning".

Then Sage and Ronnie came into the kitchen. Ronnie walked over to her a gave her a kiss.

I don't know I think I'm falling for Arianna. "No I'm not" I said to my self.

I just need a girlfriend.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

I woke up and went into the kitchen. I walked over to Arianna and gave her a kiss.

"Good morning everybody" I said. Everyone said good morning back. "Yesterday was Fun" I said very happy.

So after we are done eating what do you want to do? Sage said dare or double dare and every body agreed.

Ok then we are playing dare or double dare!

But before we played I invited some of my friends over. Laylah and J'kia.

Sage's P.O.V.

I was looking at Laylah for a pretty long time. She is just like Arianna and J'kia... Thick but with good personalities and fine.

I had a thing for Arianna but now there's Laylah but I think Arianna is still a little better than Laylah and J'kia.

We started the game and I was first to go. I picked dare so Derek dared me to kiss Laylah.

I was so happy because I didn't really want to kiss any one else besides her right now... So I kissed her and we basically made out for 5 minutes.

Then it was I asked Derek dare or double dare and he picked double dare. So I double dared him to Kiss J'kia for 10 minutes..

So they went longer then Ronnie broke it up and it was Derek's turn again and he asked Ronnie and Ronnie said dare.

Derek dared Ronnie to give Arianna a hickey, so they went upstairs and did what they did.

They came down stairs and Arianna had a hickey on her neck.