Chapter 6

A/N

Upon request, I am putting out another chapter! we'll see how it goes. I hope it won't disappoint, but no promises! :) please give feedback and/or vote if you think I should continue!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's pov

"Shit!" I shouted, springing up from my bed. I took a minute to let my eyes adjust to the darkness around me, and allowed myself time to remember where I am. Levi's. I'm safe. I am nowhere near those people, they can't get me here.

I bring my arm to my face, wiping sweat and what I presume to be tears off of my face. The nightmares still haunt me, even when I'm across the country from my old life. I was starting over here. Maybe I should take a shower. I was only wearing a pair of checkered boxers, which clung to my sweat covered limbs uncomfortably.

Gross. I peeled the boxers off of my body, and made my way to the bathroom. The guest bedroom has a bathroom too! how convenient! I clicked the lock, (force of habit I guess, since the other door was already locked) before turning the knob on the shower until I could see he steam billowing out from above the frosted glass door.

I climbed through the entrance, sliding the door closed behind me. I let the water burn my skin for a while, letting the water scald my skin, drenching me, until my skin was flushed all over, and I felt dizzy. I turned down the heat by an increment, and just sat beneath the water for a few minutes.

Once the dizziness passed, I decided to actually cleanse myself, following the original purpose of a shower. When I finished, I Dried my hair with the towel, leaving my hair astray, and then wrapping the towel around my waist.

I found a toothbrush in the cabinet underneath the sink.

I brushed my teeth slowly, spending the time thinking about my life. Thinking about Levi. He didn't seem very friendly, but he was very attractive.

His steel, gray-blue eyes that complemented his dark undercut quite well. He was a few inches shorter than me, but he seemed well but. He was skinny and muscly. It just wasn't fair.

I shouldn't be thinking things like that toward a man who offered me a place to stay. I didn't want to fuck this opportunity in the ass. (Haha puns) After finishing with the Hygiene, I opened the bathroom door, to find clothes to wear.

I took a fresh pair underwear out of my bag, and some black skinny jeans. I pulled them on, doing a little dance in the process. I grabbed the same sweatshirt from yesterday, and pulled it over my head after applying deodorant under my arms.

I hadn't bothered to check the time when I woke up, so I shuffled through my bag. after searching and not finding, I dump the bags contents out and onto the bed. Only after that, did I find my old, cracked iphone. I clicked on the home button, lighting the screen up.

It was only 4:29 a.m. Damn, it's way too early to start the day. I'm starving. What could be filling and healthy? I didn't want to eat, but I did. That doesn't make any sense. Oh well. Maybe I could just go look and see what he has in his house?

He said his two friends didn't live with him, and chances were slim that I would run into him at 4:30. Right?

I made sure to put all my stuff back into my backpack, and I tossed it under the bed before unlocking and opening the door, and making my way to the kitchen.

~~~~~

Levi's pov

I hate mornings. I tossed and turned for a few minutes, debating whether or not to roll out of bed. After deciding I had to pee really bad. I eventually sat up, and pulled my heavy body out of bed.

After going to relieve myself, I checked the time seeing it was 4:32 a.m. I yawned loudly, before leaving my room, and heading to the kitchen to get something to eat.

When got there, I found Eren, already dressed for the day. He was looking with such a focus at the fridge that he didn't notice my arrival. I have myself a moment to look at him, from his sloppy, un-styled hair, to his bare feet. Damn. This kid was hot. I mean... Uh. I cleared my throat to get the boy's attention.

He jumped at the sudden interruption of his thought, startled. "Sorry. Did I surprise you?" I held back a small laugh at his expense. "A little, yeah." did he just blush? that was cute. "Would you like some breakfast? I'm starving." I offered politely.

After a minute of silence, he asked "what do you have?" I started pulling out breakfast ingredients, like eggs, bacon, and bread to put in the toaster.

"Um.. maybe just some toast? I'm not all that hungry." He muttered. A rumble from his stomach contradicted his statement.

I leaned in really close, a few inches from his face, and looked him in the eyes. "I. don't. believe. you." I whispered, before pulling my face away from his. I put two pieces of bread into the toaster, before taking a glance at him. His fingers touching his lips, his cheeks tinted pink.

I think I like seeing him like this. It was rather attractive. I could get used to seeing Eren with pink tinted cheeks, looking all bashful and sexy like that. Especially when I- "Levi! Your eggs are burning!" Eren shouted.

"Shit! Damn you, distracting me with those dirty thoughts!" I muttered.

"What?" Eren queried. He totally didn't hear that. I hope.

This could get awkward. The toaster made its signature dinging noise, two perfectly browned pieces of toast popping up.

This could get really awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I forgot to put the Author's

Note at the end again. I probably won't ever remember to do that.

sorry!

Thanks for reading, please vote and comment, and I will try to update, if it is wanted. (: