Chapter 19

A/N

Aye beautiful people reading this story! Sorry this is so late, I've been so busy, But I just wanted to thank y'all for helping me and supporting me through this story! It's still surprising me that people are reading this.. So thank you. :)

(P.S. I just started an Adventure Time fanfic, called 'How To Be A Badass In Just Ten Days'. So aye, if you're interested.. Okay I'll just stop now.)

(P.P.S. Thanks so much for 3k reads! *internal screaming*)

~~~~~~~~~~

Eren's pov

I can't believe he got happy that quickly. I wish I was like that. I guess I really should've just asked him if he wanted to help me in the first place, but I didn't want to be bothersome. (That Obviously didn't work).

We hung out in the coffee shop for a while, giving me enough time to finish getting my application details completed, and given back to a barista, (Not the rude one, thank god.)
who wished me good luck on getting the job.

I really felt like walking around the town, and after a lot of persuasion, I got Levi to agree to it. We visited a total of about five shops, after the small coffee joint we first visited.

We were about to walk about a block to some little gift shop , but I had started to feel nauseous. I ignored the feeling, because my day was going great, and I wasn't going to ruin it.

But the feeling continued progressing, giving me a headache as well. I was losing focus, and I could tell my breathing was shallow. I bumped into something, mumbling an apology.

I just barely heard Levi say something to me, but I couldn't understand what he had said. "What?" I question.

I couldn't really see anything, which was mostly just frustrating beyond belief. I felt very relaxed, and at peace. I no longer feel any pain, for I'm not sure how long. But where had Levi gone?

------

Levi's pov

I knew of a little gift boutique up the road a little from this last shop we had been to. We were walking down the street, in a peaceful silence for a while, until I felt Eren bump into my side. "Are you okay babe?" I turned to him, instantly noticing that he was deathly pale.

He mumbled something of an apology, and then he just kind of collapsed in front of me, so quickly that I was unable to catch him. "Eren!" I shouted, kneeling next to the boy with glazed over eyes. He was unconscious.

"Damn it!" I yelled in frustration. There still weren't very many people out, but some passed by, either offering concerned glances, or offering to call an ambulance.

Eren mumbled something, turning his head to the side a little. "Are you okay, Eren? I asked him faux calmly. "Yeah, I'm fine.." He said, before becoming unresponsive again.

"You fucking liar, you are not okay!" I groaned, pulling out my phone. I called for an ambulance with trembling hands, and an equally shaky voice.

After what seemed like an eternity later, emergency vehicles made it onto the scene, asking me questions, whilst hooking my lover up to various machines.

I saw one thing that I had never expected to see while Eren was being put into the ambulance.

Where his sleeve was rolled up, I couldn't avoid noticing dozens of cuts, and scars on his arm, leading all the way up to the bend in his arm where they injected an IV.

And even beyond that, I could see the beginning of more, all the way up to the pushed up section of his thermal shirt.

"Fuck." I manage to mumble, feeling an unfamiliar wetness rolling down my right cheek. I was crying for this boy.

He is so broken, and I don't even know the half of it.
But could I fix him? This beautiful mess I've fallen for..

It was too late. I have already fallen for the beautiful mess named Eren Jaeger.