Chapter 57

Christians point of view  

"Thank you, Taylor.", I shook Taylor's hand and he handed me my small travel bag, he nodded and smiled.

"My pleasure, sir.", He continued. "Have a safe flight and are you sure you want to travel alone?", He went to turn around and walk back to his car but I stopped him.

"Taylor. I need a favour and yes, it's only two days.", I stated.

"Of course.", He put his arms behind his back and awaited for me to talk.

"Anastasia, please take care of her. I know I'm only away two days but please get her to work and bring her home, if she wants to go out then she will be very persuasive to travel by herself but please don't let her travel by herself.", He nodded.

"No problem, I'll see you soon.", I shook his hand again and he got into the SUV and pulled off into the light traffic, I strolled into the airport and it was packed. I skipped in and out of various suitcases being dragged behind people and a few children dropping their toys which resulted in a telling off from the parents.

I grabbed my passport and walked check in desk, after skipping past more people I checked in quickly.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Grey. Please do enjoy your flight.", I nodded and grabbed my passport and boarding pass. I couldn't use my own plane because it was being serviced, I hadn't used a standard flight in a while. I followed the signs to use the business lounge, I got myself a small coffee and banana before setting up my laptop and sorting through my emails.

I pressed on one email that stood out, I raised my eyebrows as I read through the email. It was from the business I was trying to get to renew their contract with my company, I rubbed my stubble and sighed.

Good afternoon, Mr Grey.

Hope you are well?

I've sent my colleague Lucia to greet you at your side of the airport, she will meet you in the business lounge from 20:30. She will start talks and hopefully by the time you are here we will be halfway in our agreements.

Have a safe flight.

Derek talkner.

CEO Talkner Communications

I slammed down my laptop and ran a hand through my hair, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and quickly pulled it out.

"Hey, baby.", I sipped my coffee. "Everything ok?", I questioned.

"I'm alright. Elliot and Kate are going to come over, think they are going to bring Indian in.", I smiled, I never thought I could feel this way about someone. Someone like me who doesn't normally feel anything and can be so cold, fell for someone who stumbled through my office door.

"That sounds good.", I smiled. I heard loud footsteps that distracted my attention, I glanced up and saw a young lady waving. "Uh, I've got to go.", I cut Anastasia off.

"Everything good?", She asked.

"I'll text you when I've landed.", I hung up the phone and slowly stood from my chair, the tall blonde lady with a dashing smile waved again.

"Lucia?", I asked.

"That's me. How are you?", She questioned.

"I'm ok. Sorry, I've only just got the message from your boss. I didn't know you were coming to meet me until five minutes ago.", She smiled and I continued talking. "Please, sit.", She nodded and sat down.