Update

Hey guys!

Been getting a lot of messages asking me to update the next chapter, I'm so sorry I haven't updated and also sorry you'll get a notification stating that this is an update in the story  There has been a few reasons why I haven't updated, here they are...

1. I'm not a big lover of boxsets and binging on programmes. I've only done that for greys anatomy which is probably my all time favourite alongside pretty little liars. I have started watching a programme called Peaky Blinders and I'm legit obsessed, its a English TV series and it's the BEST thing I've watched in years. This is a bad excuse, I'll move on.

2. Not going to state what I do for my career but it requires me to get up extremely early. Have to get up at four in the morning so I can start for six o'clock, so when I'm watching my programme of a night I go straight to sleep after because I'm a big believer that I need sleep to function and even talk to people. Again, this is a bad excuse but better than number one. I'll move on...

3. I've been stressed from work. There's rumours flying around about people losing hours which isn't ideal in my situation I'm currently in. I'll move on.

4. I've been feeling down and so mentally and physically drained that I can't pick up my laptop and write this story that I've fallen in love with, I'd rather make you wait months for a good chapter than post one every week and they are shit. Excuse my language!

5. My boyfriend doesn't know I write this story, don't know how to tell him so I can't write when his here and now we are getting closer his coming round more often. I love it being my little secret, secret passion of mine!

6. The above just seem like excuses, but i promise I am trying to sort myself and my head out! Next week is my birthday and thankfully have a few days away from work, looking to clear my head and the week after I'll be back. Please stick with me because you guys are the best. Just noticed too that I hit 61k reads, never thought I would reach that milestone with this story, here's to 100K reads? Anyway! Sorry again, but stay cool and calm because Fifty shades Freed is here, hope you all enjoy the movie and I'm sure I will! 

Week after I'm back and so is the drama so grab your tissues and your seat belts because I promise you aren't ready for this rollercoaster ride of emotions that will hurt your heart.

M