:1:

"Alya!" Marinette sang.
"Can you believe it, our first double date!"
The four had planned to have a picnic in the park right beside Marinette's bakery. Said girl head been excited about it all day.

Marinette heard the chime of the doorbell run throughout the house.

"The're here!" Marinette ran out of her room, leaving Alya.

She opened up the front door.
"Hi Adri- where's Adrien?" Marinette looked around the lobby but only found Nino.
She thought the two would have walked to her house together.

"He's at the park waiting for us" Nino saw Alya descend from the staircase to Marinette's room.

"Hay beautiful" Nino walked over to Alya and planted a passionate kiss on her lips.

"Hay babe" Alya hugged his neck and rubbed her nose against her boyfriend's.

Marinette hoped Nino was right about Adrien being at the park. She didn't want to be the third wheel to those lovebirds.

"Ya know, we should really get going" Marinette said to the affectionate couple, hoping to get them to stop smooching in front of her.

"Oh, right" Alya laughed nervously.

Marinette picked up a box of baked goods from her family bakery that she had set aside earlier. She opened up her front door for her friends before walking out herself.

Marinette looked around the park, hoping to find her partner.

She had abandoned her friends as soon as they left her house. They were annoying her to pieces with all their lovey-dovey-ness. She hoped her and Adrien weren't like that.

"Marinette" Adrien was waving his hand from the red and white checkered picnic blanket he had set up under a tree.

Marinette smiled as she jogged up to her lover.

Adrien swooped Marinette off of her feet Adrien spun her around.

"Hi Adrien" Marinette giggled as she was placed back onto the ground.

Marinette placed the box of food from her bakery onto the blanket.

"Are those from your parents bakery?!" Adrien's mouth watered at the thought of a strawberry macaroon from their bakery.

Marinette nodded her head yes.

"Can I have one?" he asked.

"Nope" Marinette said smugly.
"Not until Alya and Nino arrive"

"Aww, princess paw-lease" Adrien did his best puppy dog eyes.

"Nope" laughed at his attempt of being cute. She sat next to the blond.

Adrien pouted at the baker's daughter. She could be so mean sometimes.

Nino and Alya eventually made their way towards the picnic.

"Now can I have a macaroon" Adrien asked her girlfriend.

"Hmm, I don't know" Marinette was deep in thought.

"Pleeease Marinette, I'm starving" Adrien practically whined.

"Can I have macaroon" Alya asked a best friend.

"Sure" Marinette giggled quietly as she handed Alya a vanilla macaroon.

"Marinette" Adrien pouted.

"Would you like one, Nino" Marinette offered one to the DJ.

"I'd love one" Nino accepted the chocolate macaroon with gratitude.

"Marinette!" Adrien whined.

"Do you want a macaroon" Marinette held a strawberry macaroon, which she knew was his favourite.

Adrien was about to accept the treat when a loud crash was heard. The tree they were under had fallen, bearly missing them.

A young boy stood near, cackling an evil laugh.
"Soon nature will be no more" he yelled as he walked off.

"I have to go" Marinette stood up.

"Y-yeah, I have to go too" Adrien stood up with Marinette before running off with her.

They stopped running once they reached a secluded area.

"Why does an akuma have to come now?" Marinette moaned.

"I know princess" Adrien held Marinette's hands.

He gazed into his partner's eyes. Man, he could get lost in her bluebell orbs all day
"But we have a job to do"

"But why it it our job to deal with akumas" Marinette cried.
"Sometimes I wish we were just normal teenagers who could go on dates without being disturbed. I wish we didn't have to worry about protecting Paris from some crazy villain who wants our magical jewellery"

"But we aren't normal teenagers, we're superheros. We were given our miraculouses to be able to help the people of Paris"

Another scream was heard from the streets.

"Marinette we need to transform" he opened up his to let Plagg fly out.
"If we don't, the whole of Paris is in doomed"

Marinette nodded her head slowly.

"Plagg, claws out"

"Tikki spots on"

10