:3:

"Thank you Ladybug, thank you Chat Noir" the mother of the previously akumatized mother said.

"No problem, we're just doing our job" Chat wrapped his arms around his partner's shoulder.

Ladybug and Chat's miraculous let out a beeb, alerting the holders that they were about to turn back into their civilian selves soon.

"Goodbye Madame" the waved to the woman and child before hoping away.

The two landed behind a building and turned back into their civilian selves; Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Marinette ran out from behind the building as soon as she was certain that her transform had worn off.
Adrien didn't question the girl as she ran. She most likely went to the park to make sure Alya wasn't injured.

He casually placed his hands onto his pocket and walked away from the building.

"Alya!" Nino called his girlfriend's name.
"What the hell were you thinking?!"

Right after Marinette and Adrien had left, Nino had tried to get the blogger to move to a safer place. Said girl, who had practically dedicated her life to her blog, wanted to record the latest battle.

Nino didn't want his girlfriend to be right in the akuma's path. No matter much he tried, she wouldn't move an inch.

He eventually gave up when Chat Noir and Ladybug arrived. Unlike Alya, Nino didn't want to be at the scene. He fled and hid in a local shop.

"What?" Alya asked, genuinely confused on why her boyfriend was yelling at her.

"Oh, don't play dumb with me. You know what you did" Nino practically glared into her soul.

"Oh" Alya said bluntly.
"Your still mad at me because I didn't hide with you like a coward"

"I am not a coward" Nino mumbled.
"But how could you stand right in the akuma's path and record?!" he scolded the girl.

"Because this was huge. I was here before Ladybug and Chat Noir, that rarely happens!" Alya practically yelled.
The footage she got today would be great for her blog on the two superheros of Paris.

"Hey!" Marinette had finally located her friends in the park.

"But what about when it destroyed the bush you were hiding behind. What if it attacked you then?!" Nino said.
He knew that Marinette had come but choose not to acknowledge it due to the heat of the conversation between himself and his girlfriend.

Marinette immediately knew what was going on. Alya was recording the battle and Nino was worried that she might get injured.

Marinette understand where Nino was coming from. She was always worried about Alya whenever she saw her while fighting.

"You could have gotten hurt" Nino loved that girl with all of his heart but she had to be careful. He doesn't know what he would do if she was to get injured during one of the battles.

"But I didn't" Alya retorted.

Nino knew that she loved her blog with a burning passion and would do anything for it but he hated that she was always in danger when working on it.

He sighed.
"Look, just be careful, please" he explained to his girlfriend.
"I care about you, a lot. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I knew you got hurt by an akuma"

Adrien had made his way towards the group.

"Hi" he waved.

"Oh great, everyone's here" Marinette said trying to change the subject.
"Why don't we get back to the picnic blanket" Marinette suggested.

"I'd love to but I got to edit this video to post on the Ladyblog" Alya said.

"If Alya goes then I have to go" Nino said.
"I wouldn't want to be a third wheel"

"Oh, the irony" Marinette thought to herself.

"Oh, ok" Marinette said, trying to hide her sadness. She really had been looking forward to this picnic with her friends.

"I'll just go with Adrien" Marinette held the blond's hand.
"Goodbye" Marinette waved to Nino and Alya with her free hand.
   ‍  
"Adrien" Marinette called her boyfriend's name as soon as Alya and Nino were out of earshot.
She was going to tell Adrien this later but it felt like it needed to be said now.
"We need to get rid of Hawkmoth"

8