:Note 2:

So that's it, Showdown is completed.

I want to thank everyone who's shown continuous support for this book and its series over the past number of years.
I'd like to thank you all for sticking with me, from when I would upload new chapters weekly or when there would be long, unexplained gaps between chapters.

But unfortunately, this is the last book of the series, and most likely my last book on Wattpad.

I've said it before that I've began to loose intrest in this book but also in the fandom.
From the unreliable upload schedule to the lack of an interesting plot, with episodes dragging on with no plot development.

I also hate the direction Wattpad has headed in the past year or so. They began focusing on money rather than the community and now theres ads between chapters of community works and the introduction of paid works.

And don't get me started on the new app layout. It's so, horrendous that I haven't updated in like a year.

I don't have enough near as much spare time as 12 year old me did when I started writing, so keeping up with weekly uploaded isn't possible for me anymore.

However, if you would still like to keep up with me and my possible future works you can check me out on:

Archive of our Own- https://archiveofourown.org/users/ThatSmolBean
YouTube - https://youtube.com/ThatSmolBean

or search ThatSmolBean on both platforms

Goodbye everyone, and thank you for reading

~_That_Smol_Bean_, formally known as Kawaii_marsh💗