:10:

Ladybug kicked open the doors to the TV station.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir, the two people I was looking for" the akuma smiled a wicked smile.
"Now how about we try this again. Give me your miraculous and I might let the brat go"

"Hey, I'm not a brat" Chloe exclaimed from the corner of the studio.

"I'm sorry Madame but we can't do that" the cat sassed.

Matriarch made a sound of disapproval.

"Distract her for me would you" Ladybug requested.
"I've got a plan"

"Of course m'lady" Chat ran towards the villain.

With Chat distracting Matriarch, Ladybug could carry out her plan.

She wrapped her yo-yo around one of the metal beams on the roof of the studio. The heroine tugged on the magical yo-yo and used it to pull herself up to the beam.

"What do you think you're doing?" a voice spoke from behind her.

Ladybug slowly turned around to see another one of the akuma's henchmen.

The child reached out to grab her hand that was holding her yo-yo. Ladybug saw this coming so she ducked down and slid her leg against their ankle, knocking them off of their feet. The kid fell from the beam and onto the floor below.

She glanced down from her viewpoint. Chat and Matriarch were still in battle.

The spotted girl lowered herself from the metal beam and slowly with her yo-yo.

When she was closer to the ground, Chat caught onto the scheme and walked the villain backwards and right to Ladybug.

Once Matriarch was within her reach, she reached for where she thought the akuma was, her glasses.

Her fingers brushed against the rim of the spectacles when the akuma victim turned to face her.

"You really thought you could defeat me that easily?" Ladybug cowered away shyly at her words.

"Hehe" Ladybug giggled nervously.

Chat noticed that the akuma was unintentionally distracting herself with his partner. He could take her glasses and end this battle.

The feline theme superhero reached out to grab her glasses.

Ladybug saw what her partner was trying to do so she tried to distract Matriarch.

"Well, I can still beat you another way" Ladybug blurted out without thought.

"Really, I'd like to see you try" the villain replied.

Chat winked at his partner before he lifted the glasses off of Matriarch's face.
Said person didn't realise they were gone until Chat tossed them to Ladybug.

"Hey, give those back!" the akuma exclaimed.

Ignoring the akuma, he tossed the akumatized object over to Ladybug. She snatched the glasses out of the air and snapped them into half.

"Time to de-evilize" she spun her yo-yo around and captured the butterfly.

Realising that she didn't have anything to repair the damage, Ladybug called her lucky charm.
"Lucky charm!" the heroine threw her yo-yo into the air.

The yo-yo spun in the air and produced a bagged cookie.

Ladybug opened the the bag and held the cookie in her hand. It would be useful for when she needed to feed Tikki later.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" the bug threw the cookie wrapper into the air.

"Pound it" the cat and ladybug fist bumped.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir?! What am I doing here?" Evony glanced around.

Ladybug's earrings let out a chirp. She was going to detransform soon.

"Madame, you got akumatized" Chat walked over to the woman and helped her to her feet.

"Where am I?" a groan was heard from the other side of the room.
"Evony? Ladybug? Chat Noir?!"

Evony's head whipped towards the voice
"Beatrice, what are you doing here?"

"I don't know but I don't care" the child beamed.
"This is the best day ever, it's Ladybug, and Chat Noir, in person..." she trailed off.

"Wait, where are all the other children?" panic was written all over Evony's face.

Chat was quick to reassure the woman.
"Everything went be back to normal so they should be back at the foster home.

"O-oh, okay then, I better go make sure they're all back there" she said.
"Thank you Ladybug thank you Chat Noir" Evony thanked the heroes.

"Oh, I wish I could get you two to sign someth-"

"Beatrice, come on, let's go" Evony cut the girl off.

"Bye Chat Noir and Ladybug!" Beatrice called out before she was dragged away from the superheroes and out of the studio.

Another beeb was heard from Ladybug's earrings before her transformation fell. The hungry God was sucked out of her earrings and into her open hand.

Marinette handed the ladybug kwami the cookie, which she ate almost instantly.

"I'm ready when you are Marinette" Tikki spoke in her high voice.

"Are you ready?" Marinette faced her partner.

This was a big deal. It hadn't really sank into her head until now but they were doing this, they were going to find Halkmoth and they were going to defeat him. They were going to put an end to the awful akumas that would terrorize the city.

"Ready as I'll ever be" Chat smiled at his lady.

Mariette nodded before transforming into her alter ego.

The purple butterfly was flapping around the doors exiting the studio.

"Let's do this" Chat strolled towards the door and opened it.

A/N: I'm honestly not too happy with this chapter. But I feel like I needed to post something. I'll probably be redoing this chapter once this book is completed.