:2:

Erosion was a young boy, no older than 7.
His mother would always want him to go outside, to which he disagreed.

"I don't wanna go outside" he would tell his mother.
"I rather play video games or watch television" he'd focus his attention back to the television screen.

One day, his mother had had enough. Storming into his room, she took the controller right or of his hands.

"You may get this back if you go outside" she retorted before leaving.

The kid was furious. Why did he have to go outside. Only losers went outside.

A purple butterfly landed on his green cap, a glowing butterfly mask appearing on his face.

"Erosion, I am Halkmoth. Adults are always trying to get you outside. With my help, you can get rid of nature and stay inside all day. All I ask for in return are Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculouses"

"No problem Halkmoth" purple smoke covered his body. Once it dissappeared, Erosion stood in his place.

Said person now wandered the streets of Paris getting rid every bit of greenery he could find.

"Soon there won't be any plants around Paris" the akuma laughed evilly.

Erosion shot at a bush, making it wither away to nothing. Alya, who was behind the bush was recording the battle for her blog cursed, as her cover had been blown.

Ladybug gasped when she saw her friend. How could she put herself in such danger.

"Alya!" she called the bloggers name.
"You need to get out of here"

Alya pointed her phone to the heroes and waved.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir, your time is up. Give me your miraculous!" Erosion exclaimed, getting the attention of Ladybug.

The bug themed superhero knew she couldn't get Alya to leave. If she know one thing about Alya, it would be that she's persistent. One she set her mind to something, she was doing it. Right now, she really wanted to get new material for her blog so she was going to get it, no matter the danger.

She had to get rid of this akuma, before it hurt her friend.
"Lucky charm!" the spotted heroine called her superpower. A drawstring bag appeared in the sky and then fell into her hands.

"A bag, what do I do with this?" she asked out loud.

The heroine glanced around the park, hoping to find something useful in her surroundings.

Using her lucky vision, she saw Erosion's hand, a tree and the bag.
She instantly knew what to do.

Ladybug ran up to a nearby tree that hadn't been destroyed by the akuma yet.
She placed one foot against the bark of the tree to propel herself towards Erosion.

She soared through the air before placing her lucky charm over his right hand and pulled the strings.
She then flipped over his head and grabbed his cap.

"Hey!" Erosion yelled.

Ladybug tossed the hat over to Chat.

"Cataclysm!" Chat used the destructive power in his palm to destroy the cap.

The purple butterfly flew out of the broken accessory.
"No more evildoing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize" she caught the butterfly in her yo-yo.
"Gotcha! Bye bye like butterfly" she waved at the butterfly
"Miraculous Ladybug!" The magic of the lucky charm fixed all damage caused by the akuma.

"Pound it" the two heroes did their signature fist bump.
   ‍   
   ‍   
"Damn you Ladybug. Damn you Chat Noir. One day I will be have your miraculous and be victorious" the butterfly window made of purple stained glass closed.

The butterfly brooch let out its last beeb.
The purple get up dissappeared, leaving Gabriel Agreste.

"Master" Nooroo cried.
"Can I have a strawberry, please"

Gabriel pushed a bowl of the red fruit over to the kwami.

"Eat up Nooroo. We'll need to create another akuma soon"

"But master, the miraculous are supposed to be used to help humans"

Gabriel ignored the kwami's comment.

He was using the moth miraculous to help humans, to help him and his son.
If Ladybug and Chat Noir would just give him their miraculous, he could have ultimate power, he could find his wife and they could be a happy family like they once were.

9