:7:

"Excellent work Matriarch" Hawkmoth grinned.

Hawkmoth was certain that this akuma was one of his best, if not the best.

Rather than making an akuma immediately go after the other miraculous holders, he decided to let Matriarch build an army.

A few of his past akuma's also does this but none of them could compare their people to Matriarch's.

Those children of her's were ruthless. He had seen the way they held down other children for Matriarch. They were vicious young beasts, ready to do anything for their master.

There was no way she could fail.

Soon he would have Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous, then be would have ultimate power.

"Now just don't forget my side of agreement" Hawkmoth remind her.

"I wouldn't dream of it"

She was also one of his favourites. Unlike other akumas he had made, she was loyal to him. She focus on her main goal as well as his.

"Did you find anything?" Ladybug asked her partner.

Like they had planned earlier, Chat and Ladybug had gone out in search of anything Hawkmoth related.

Now they had regrouped to see if either of them had found anything.

"Nope" Chat shook his head.

Ladybug sighed as she sat down on one of the beams to the iconic Parisian tower.

"I'm guessing you didn't find anything" Chat said as he sat down next to his lady.

Ladybug shook her head no, her pigtails whipping through the air behind her.

They feel into a comfortable silence. Chat wrapped one of his arms around Ladybug's waist and pulled the spotted heroine closer.

"You know" Chat spoke up, interrupting said silence.
"I often do wonder what happens to an akuma once we free then from evil. Where do they go?"

"I've never really thought about that" Ladybug said.

As soon as she let ank akuma out of her yo-yo, her main focus was to say her well known saying; 'Miraculous Ladybug!' to fix all damage caused before running away to find a safe place to detransform.

"Do you think they go back to Hawkmoth?" Chat asked his partner.

"It is possible"

An invisible light bulb appeared over her head.

"We can follow one after we de-evilize it" she exclaimed.
"And it might lead us to Hawkmoth"

"Oh Bugaboo, you're always coming up with smart ideas" he kissed her forehead.

The two fell back into silence.
Ladybug lay her head on Chat's shoulder.

"I've always loved the view from here" Ladybug spoke up.

Chat turned to face her.

"Especially at night" she smiled towards the sky.
"The stars light up the sky beautifully and..."

The blond stared at his girlfriend as she spoke.
He knew she was a beautiful woman and all but tonight, she was beautiful.

The moon's glow hit her midnight blue hair perfectly, making it shine more than it normally did.
Her face practically sparked under the stars.
Freckles were sprinkled across her and her eyes, oh her eyes, they practically shimmered in the night sky.

He moved his hand from her waist to her cheek, causing her to cease speaking.
"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"Yeah, like everyday" she answered breathlessly while beaming at her boyfriend.

Oh, her smile. Her smile could make him fall in love with her all over again.

"Well, you're beautiful" he smiled back.

"And you're devilishly handsome" she kissed his cheek before unhooking her yo-yo from her waist.
"As much as I would love to stay and complement each other, I seriously need to get some sleep before school tomorrow" she got up onto her feet.

Chat mirrored her actions.
"Goodnight princess" he reached out for her hand and kissed it.

"Goodbye Chatton" the bug latched her yo-yo onto a lamp post before swinging away.

4