:11:

Chat stared in horror at what was infront of him.

The cleansed insect flew into a butterfly shaped window made of purple stained glass.

Said window was located at the back of a house.

His house.

"Chat?" Ladybug placed her hand on his shoulder.

Chat stared at the mansion in shock. There had to be a mistake.

"No" he whispered faintly.

This all had to be a big misunderstanding, his father, he couldn't be Hawkmoth. He spends all his time in his office, he wouldn't have the time to sent out evil butterflies that turn people into monsters. And he's been akumatized, Hawkmoth can't akumatize himself, can he?

"Its time we ended this" This all made no sense. He needed to get to the bottom of this.

Ladybug nodded before unhooking her yo-yo from her waist. She threw her yo-yo into the butterfly shaped window, shattering it into pieces.

The two heroes hopped through the broken window and into the villain's butterfly infested den.

What they were about to do was huge. Marinette could feel the butterflies (not to be confused with akumas) in her chest. They were going to defeat Halkmoth. They were going to put an end to Hawkmoth's akumatizing. Things wouldn't be the same after this battle.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir" a voice spoke, shocking the two.
"What a pleasant surprise" The owner of the voice stepped out from the shadows and rotated towards the heroes.

"Hawkmoth" the pair hissed the villain's name.

"Well, what brings you two here?" asked the older villain.

"Quit fooling around Hawkmoth. We're here to take you down" said Ladybug.

"We won't allow you to terrorise the people of Paris anymore" Chat added.

"I only wanted your miraculouses, but you two would never hand them over, so you left me no choice but to get them through violence. The terroising was just a side effect of my attempts." Hawkmoth approached the miraculous holders.
"But I'm all for ending this silly game. Give me your miraculouses and no one here gets hurt"

"Never" Chat gritted his theeth.

"Fine, fine, whatever you say" Hawkmoth stepped back into the shadows, his black dress shoes making a clicking sound in the polished floor.

"Lets end this. the hard way"

Missiles were launched from hidden compartments in the wall and towards Chat and Ladybug.

They skilfully doged projectiles by flipping out of the way or with their weapons, completely forgetting about the free butterfly that flew around the room.

Unbeknowest to the heroes, Hawkmoth was busing himself with said free akuma.

"Be free my little akuma and evilise her" the small butterfly flew out of the damaged window of the lair.

Evony sighed. She still didn't have anywhere for her children, Crystal Tree Foster Home was still closing down, she had failed.

"I'm sorry everyone" she spoke to all the children who were sitting at the large dining table.

"Evony, what's happening?" Casey, another child at Crystal Tree asked the older woman.

"Yeah, first you get akumatized and now this?" Jayson spoke up.

"Evony, I'm sc-wared" Lily, one of the youngest children cried.

The minors all looked towards the care worker, wanting answers, their small eyes sparkling as they gazed up to her.

How could she tell them such horrific news, they didn't deserve this, they're just kids, they've already been through enough.

"We are moving... we're going to be split up... into different houses around France, we're not going to be together anymore"

An all too familiar purple butterfly flew in from an open window.

"Evony, watch out" Jayson tried to warn but the warning came too late. The purple insect was absorbed into her glasses.