Chapter 2

Hayes' P.O.V.

**FLASHBACK**

I called after Sutton but she just kept running. I opened my door and there stood Sutton with Emily. They were talking but I couldn't understand what they were saying. I saw and heard Sutton, she was crying. You could probably hear her from all the way inside. After about 20 minutes they left. Later that night Emily texted me and told me I was a horrible person. I asked why and I knew that was a stupid question. But she can't be mad cuz me and Sutton had a fight but then again, Emily is Sutton's best friend along with Maggie (AKA Mags) and Char. I guess we shared the same group of friends cuz I had all their numbers. We always texted. But it still gives Emily no right to call me a bad person.

Emily's P.O.V.

My name is Emily but everybody calls me Em. So today Sutton came to me crying. I felt bad cuz she had another fight with Hayes. He has been treating her like crap the past few weeks. He yells at her for no reason and then she starts crying. Sutton is not weak, she is the strongest person I know. But lately something is wrong with her and I found out today exactly what that was. SHE IS MOVING!!!!!! She never told any of us that. I mean no one not even Hayes. I know this cuz for one, he wouldn't be treating her like this and for two, he would have told us. How can she leave us? No way Im telling Hayes she's moving not after today. I hope he suffers for what he has done to her.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Sutton's P.O.V.

When Em was there for me when Hayes and I got in that fight I felt bad. Hayes was the only one who knew I was moving and when my other friends found out that he didn't tell them they were so mad at him. I mean he deserved the treatment he got but it was my fault they didn't know I was moving till the week before I left. They were a little mad but got over it. Everybody in school that I knew said bye to me. The one person who didn't was Hayes. I was actually pretty popular. But I was not a snob I actually helped to stop bulling. Mags told me that when I left it took them till seventh grade when people started getting bullied again. ( two years after I moved). Nobody knows that I'm back in town not even my best friends. When Hayes and Nash went to Tampa Bay, Florida for Magcon they didn't even know I was there. Nobody knew where I lived and for once that felt good. To start a new life and not worry about drama it felt pretty darn good. I kept myself distant from people in Tampa Bay but other then that my life was good.