Chapter 38

Loral's P.O.V.

When Sutton died yesterday the doctor gave us envelopes. I took mine and read it.

"Dear, Loral

I will always love you don't forget that. Stay strong and don't give up. I will always be there for you no matter what. Grow up and show every one your not the person who lost her sister. Yah of course you lost me but it was going to happen some time. I love you no matter what. I always will. Grow up and show me your strong. Graduate high school and collage. Get a good job and take care of your family. Take care of mom she will need you. I know you will get attitudes when your a teenager but always remember mom will always blame herself for my death. Just stay strong for me. Please. I love you Loral Renee Blazna".

I read this and cried I have to stay strong. I wiped the tears and went downstairs. I hugged my mom tight and we cried. After a couple of minutes I grabbed a basket and put the letters in side. I walked over to Hayes' house. I knocked on the door. I gave them the letters and told them she was dead. I went to Mags' house and did the same. Char and Em were there to. They got the letters and I went home. I laid down in Sutton's bed and cried. I love you Sutton.

Hayes' P.O.V.

Loral came and gave me a letter. She told me Sutton died and I cried. I went to my room and read the letter.

"Dear, Hayes"

Hey Hayes! Just want to tell you. I love you. No matter how you feel I will always love you. I felt bad because of what I did to you at the air port. Just always know I cried for days because I love you. I will always care for you. I will always be there when you need me. I will always be with you no matter if Im dead or not. Stay strong for me will you. Please move on with your life. Get married have kids. Live your life to the fullest. I love you Hayes Benjamin Grier".

I read that and cried. I will try my hardest to move on but no promises. When I picked up the envelope something fell out. I picked it up and it was the promise ring I gave Sutton. I put away so I would always have it.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ok I know I didn't do every body's P.O.V.'s but it gets boring and its hard to come up with all these ideas. I am not making a sequel to this book either. My final chapter will be chapter 40. Thanks for reading. Please comment vote and share. See ya!!