Chapter 34

Mags' P.O.V.

I was sitting next to Sutton on the way home. She looked so hurt. She was crying but I didn't bother her cause she was listening to music. I feel bad that she has to go through this. Hayes is such a jerk for doing this. But I do wish Sutton would tell me what happen in the air port. I tapped on her shoulder. She took out her headphones. Do you want talk about it? "When we get home ok". Yah I just hate seeing you cry. She smiled and put her headphones back in.

I guess I fell asleep cause Sutton said that we landed. We got off and went home. I got unpack and laid on my bed. So much has happened recently. My mind hurts really bad. My best friend is hurting really bad. My other best friend is being a jerk. My mind tells me forgive and forget. But my heart says don't forgive and forget.

My phone beeped cause I got a notification from twitter. I grabbed my phone it was Sutton who tweeted. I unlock my phone and went to twitter and checked what she said. Her tweet said "One day someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else". I smiled that she is trying to move on. I locked my phone and laid down. I will talk to the girls tomorrow. Soon enough everything went black and I was asleep.

Sutton's P.O.V.

I got home unpacked. When I was done with that I did my tweet and then locked my phone. I laid on my bed and looked at the promise ring on my hand. I started to cry uncontrollably. Why does this have to happen to me? Why am I living? I feel so sad all the time and like I'm a waste of space. I took off the ring and put it in the hole in my closet. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the razor, curling iron, and Advil. I shaved my legs. Curled my hair and did my makeup. I put the Advil in my purse. I got dressed into a black strapless dress. I put on black flats. I grabbed a clutch and put my money and phone in it. I walked to my sister's room. Im going out see you later. "Ok bye don't come home late please". Yah ok bye. I walked down the stairs and out the door. I was invited to a party while I was at MagCon but I didn't know if I was going to go.

I got to the party and they let me in. I walked over to a boy. Hey I have never seen you around here. "Yah thats cause I just moved in yesterday". Oh thats cool Im sutton. "Im Kyle". Cool name so why did you decide to come to this party? "Cause I wanted to meet new people and drink". Oh cool. "Yah want a drink"? Sure why not. He handed me a cup and I drank it. After an hour of talking to him and drinking we decided to get fresh air. We got outside and it was dark out. We walked to the beach. I fell on top of him and we just laughed. We leaned in and kissed. It wasn't just any kiss we had a full on make out session. We pulled apart for air then flipped over. I was now on bottom and he was on top. We went back to kissing. Finally we stopped kissing. "Can I ask you a question"? Yah what is it. "Will you date me"? Sure why not. We laughed and got up. We walked on the beach a little longer and I went home. I now have a boyfriend who is not thousand of miles away. I took a shower and went to bed.

------morning-----

I woke up and had a huge headache. I grabbed my phone and had a message from Mags.

Mags: get over here now!!!!

Me: ok be there in a minute.

I rushed over to her house after I got dressed. When I got there I knocked on the door. Mags opened it and pulled me inside. "Did you see twitter"? No why? "This is why". She held up her phone and I read it. I had a blank look on my face. How could this happen. Not was it only one tweet but two. The first tweet said "what a slut" and it had a picture of me and Kyle attached. Then the second tweet said "whats going on". The second tweet was some of the MagCon boys. I don't know who did the first tweet but it hurt.

"What happened Sutton"? I met a guy last night and now were dating. "What are you kidding me Sutton you can't just get mad and date boys cause Hayes broke your heart"! I know ok I know I messed up but I just felt like I had to. "You have people who you can trust Sutton. You have me you can talk to. Instead of going to a boy you could have came to me. But its whatever you want". Your not the boss of me Mags. I can do what I please. If I want to go to a boy I can. If I wanted to go to you I would have. "Do you really feel that way"? Yes,yes I do. "Then you can get out of my house and never come back". Fine I will and don't try to talk crap cause I can do better then you. I stormed out of the house and down the road. Half the stuff I said was untrue. But whatever I don't need her. I have the other two.

I got back home and went up to my room. I went out on my balcony and sat down. Everything has been so crazy lately and it stressing me out. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I went on twitter. Nothing good but I didn't care I was on there for one reason. I typed my tweet and it said "a breakup is like a broken mirror, its better to leave it then hurt yourself trying to pick up the pieces". I posted it then turned off my phone.

------the next day------

I woke up and went downstairs and made me some waffles. When it was done I ate them and went back to my room. I brushed my teeth and got dressed into comfy clothes. I laid on my bed and put on Netflix. At this point I think the only people that care about me is my mom and sister. I wasn't even paying attention to the T.V.
The day at the air port replayed in my head over and over. Maybe Im not over Hayes. I texted the guy I'm dating and told him I made a mistake and were not dating. He said its ok. I got up and turned everything off. I walked out side and went to the park. I walked around the I went to the tree and climbed it. It was very easy since it was a oak tree. When I got a couple branches above the ground I fell. I landed in some ones arms. They put me down and I turned to them and it was trevor from the beach.

"Hey next time try not to do that". Ill try I promise. "Ok good, so how are you"? Good I guess I mean my boyfriend broke up with me and my friend hates me. "Im sorry, but do you want to hang out"? Not really thanks though you can have my number. "Ok I guess that works to". Ok well here. I gave him my number we exchange bye and I went home.

I hot home and walked into the kitchen. My mom was sitting there with Em and Char. "Ill leave you guys alone" my mom walked out. I sat down. Why are you guys here. "We heard what happen with you and Mags" Em said. "Yah and we agree with her" Char said. So why are here? "We are here to tell you were not your friends no more" Em said. "So get out of our house you backstabbers" Loral said from behind me. They walked out, Char looked behind her one more time and they left. I started to cry. Why does this have to happen to us. I got on tweeter and posted my last tweet ever. "You're going to miss me and when you do, you'll realize that you only have yourself to blame & I hope that blame hurts you like the pain of you leaving hurt me". I posted it.
Then I posted one more cause I ran out of room. "To all you haters that hate on me and say you should die. Well your wish is about to come true". When I posted that I turned off my phone and took out the battery and put it in a draw. I walked up stairs to my room and grabbed my medication I took as a kid. I dumbed it in my hand. I threw it in my mouth and swallowed it. I waited a couple minutes and everything went black.

---------------------------
OH AND GUYS YOU SHOULD REALLY GO AND FOLLOW XOXO_SAMI. READ HER STORIES THERE BOTH REALLY GOOD.

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMET IF YOU WANT A SEQUAL.