Chapter 14

Sutton's P.O.V.

Me and Mags were walking around the park when we spotted Hayes. He was sitting on a park bench alone on his phone. We took a picture of him and sent it to him. We could tell he got it cuz he shot his head up and had a big smile. We moved to where Hayes couldn't see us but we could see him. He looked up and looked all around but didn't spot us. We stayed there for awhile just sending pictures to Hayes. We decided that we should just go home for awhile. We were almost out of the park and I turned back around to look at Hayes one more time. But he wasn't there. When I turned around I ran right into Hayes. "Hey sorry I just had to ask Mags a question." Its ok it was my fault. He just smiled at me then turned to Mags and started talking. "Have you seen Sutton she sent me some pictures of to me. I was just sitting down over on the bench and I would get a picture every ten minutes". "Why would you ask me if I have seen Sutton"? "Because in the last picture she sent me you were in it". "Well no I haven't seen her since she left". "Oh well I got to go bye Mags, bye Willow". For a second I forgot I told him my name was Willow.

---EARLIER---

Hayes' P.O.V.

I decided to go out today and see if I could spot Sutton. I was sitting on the park bench when I got a text from Sutton. When I opened the text it was a picture of me. Wait that means she lives here in town. Every ten minutes I got a picture of me from Sutton. I would look up but I didn't see her. The park barley had any people in it. Then I spotted Maggs and Willow. Willow turned around to look behind her. When she turned back to face me she ran into me. I said Hey sorry I just had to ask Mags question. "Its ok it was my fault". I smiled at her turned to Mags and started talking. Have you seen Sutton she sent me some pictures. I was just sitting down over on the bench and I would get a picture every ten minutes". "Why would you ask me if I have seen Sutton"? "Because in the last picture she sent me you were in it". "Well no I haven't seen her since she left". "Oh well I got to go bye Mags, bye Willow". When I got the picture with Mags in it thats when I knew Mags knows where Sutton is. Maybe even Willow knows where shes at. I don't get how Sutton gets around without people seeing her. I am one of the most popular kids in school and when I talked to my friends none of them has seen Sutton. Its so weird like can she turn invisible or something. I wish I knew where she is, I really want to talk to her. I have missed Sutton over the past three years its been so long since I seen her. She could look totally different but I wouldn't even know and its all my fault. I was the one she trusted to tell first and I let her down. I wasn't there when she needed me. I will never be trusted like I was before all this. I just miss Sutton so much and right now her and Mags are playing me like a game. As soon as I see Sutton I will never let her go like I did last time.

Sutton's P.O.V.

When me and Mags got home we just sat on my bed. "What do we do"? I don't know. "He saw me in the picture Sutton". I know ok. "At lease he don't know your willow". Yah I guess. Thats what I wanted but now I feel really bad. "Why he deserves it". Yah I guess. "Sutton whats the matter"? I still like him ok. I yelled pretty loud. "Oh Sutton I didn't know I swear". Its ok Mags I'm just upset I feel horrible and Em and Char don't even know I'm here. "Well in all honest opinion they should know first at least they said goodbye to you". Yah I guess they did I want to tell them right now. "Ok I will tell them to meet at the same spot you told me", ok. She walked out of the room. I kept thinking about how Hayes must feel. He thinks I'm a sweet innocent girl named Willow. When I'm not. I have so many secrets nobody knows. People think they know me but they don't. So much has happened to me. I wish I could go back and change it but I cant. Its the past and Im in the present. Mags walked back in and said "you ready"? Ready as I will ever be.

They walked up the hill and looked at me. They were so confused. I stood up and walked over towards them. I gulped and began to speak.

Look I know you are probably confused. I would be to if I was you. I just wanted to tell you that Im sorry. Im sorry I didn't tell you sooner. Im sorry I left you guys here so soon. We weren't ready to be separated but it had to be done. I know you guys still have no clue what I am talking about. I just want you to know. You mean the world to me. I have no clue what I would do if I didn't have you three there to protect me. You guys are like my sisters just know that. If anything were to ever happen to me. I want you guys to be there no matter what. Front row seats to the freak show I call my life. Emily, you are so sweet and caring. You kept me safe when Hayes broke my heart. I will be there when someone breaks your heart to no matter what. Char, you are caring and very protective of your friends. I don't know what I would do without you. You help me stay on the right path no matter what. No matter what happens between us three I can never stay mad at you three for long. Well if you haven't figured it out yet its me Sutton.