Chapter 26

Sutton's P.O.V.

I woke up and I was in an unfamiliar place. I sat up slowly, and looked around the room. I think Im in a hospital but Im not sure. I feel different, like something about me changed. I looked at the table next to me it had my phone on it. I couldn't reach it so I called for help.

"Oh Ms. Blazna your awake"! Yah I'm sorry to be rude but can you hand me my phone? "Sure we have a couple things we need to do then you may go home". Ok well do you know what happened? "Well you hit your head really hard and went into a coma". Oh for how long? "For about 9 months". Wow thats a long time! "Yah well I will be back in 5 minutes. Till then you can play on your phone".

When she left I checked my phone I had 27 messages and 17 missed calls. They were all about my accident and where did I go. The nurse and doctor came in so I put my phone down.

"Ok so we have to do a check up make sure you can use every thing then you can leave". Ok well thank you.

After about an hour I finally got dressed and went home. My mom was so happy I was back that she wouldn't stop talking. I went up to my sisters room and hug her tightly. We decided to hand out the rest of the day. We talk about what I was going to do for her birthday that was tomorrow. Not to mention she is meeting the Magcon boys. I told her not to let them know I am alive. The day was finally over and I went and took a shower. It felt so good. After that I went to bed knowing I am home and healthy.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys very short chapter. The first one I wrote got deleted and I was to lazy to redo it. Plus I have been busy in Massachusetts. So here's and update. Just letting you know the story is going to end here very soon. I might stop at chapter 40. So enjoy while you can and thanks for reading!!!