Chapter 11

Hayes' P.O.V.

Nash went out like an hour ago. He never told me where he was going. I was gonna go to the park to get my mind off things. Lately I have been thinking non stop about Sutton. I was talking to Mags earlier and she said that she was talking to Sutton yesterday. Thats when I started thinking non stop of her. I was walking on the path in the park when I heard the one and only Nash Grier. I walked up the hill and saw Nash, Mags, and the new girl Willow. I didn't know Nash liked her. I knew he knew Mags but why is he hanging out with her. I didn't even know he knew Willow either. Again why would he hang out with them they are three years younger. I sat there for a couple more minutes then I walked home. I just sat there and watched TV till Nash got home. Where have you been all day, I asked Nash. Even though I knew the answer I wanted to see if he would tell the truth. "At the park why"? Oh just wondering, what did you do there. "Nothing really I talked to a couple fans and walked around". Oh it looked like you were hanging out with Sutton's friends to me. "No why would you even think that". Cause Nash I saw you with Mags and the new girl. "Oh Mags introduced us thats it, Willow is a fan of Magcon". Fine Nash you win Im done fighting with you. Sometimes I wish you would just tell me the truth. But no you never do anymore. Or at least not since that new girl moved here. Gosh I just wish we were close again, like we use to be when Sutton was around. "Well maybe you should have thought of that before you had that fight with her Hayes". Nash that fight wasn't suppose to happen, I was just trying to detach myself from her before she moved and clearly I didn't do a good job. "What is that suppose to mean"? What is what suppose to mean? "The part where you didn't do a good job of detaching yourself from Sutton"? Oh, that just meant that..... "That just meant what Hayes, what did it mean"? I like her ok, I have had a crush on Sutton since the day I met her. I dated other girls to get my mind of her cuz I knew if I dated her it would ruin of relation ship of being just friends. I said the last part slow and very loud. Me and Nash just yelled back in fourth until I said I liked Sutton. Then Nash came over and hugged me. I will admit I did start crying. I did like Sutton and no one not even Karma got me to stop liking her. Karma knew I like Sutton, thats why she always rub dating me in Sutton's face. I cried in Nash's shoulder and I finally said. I just wish Sutton was here it would all be different. I would apologize as soon as I seen her.

Nash's P.O.V.

When Hayes told me everything I just wanted to tell him. Sutton is here. "Wait what Sutton is here. Nash why didn't you tell me". Tell you what. I knew the answer I accidentally said Sutton is here. Um....I said Sutton is here. She will always be here with us. As long as we are together Sutton is here. "No thats not what you meant. If Sutton is here then Mags must know. Mags is Sutton's best friend, she will know where Sutton is. Just then Hayes grabbed his phone and started typing numbers in his phone. He put the phone up to his ear, and started talking. "Hello, Mags I know Sutton is in town. I need to know where she lives so I can go and apologize. Please Mags just tell me...........

OK SORRY MY CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SHORT SO HERES A LONGER ONE. PLEASE SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND OTHER PEOPLE WHO WILL READ MY STORY. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR MY STORY IN THE COMMENTS. PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!